Chat Clubs

All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 150

nina_luck

IF-Rockerz

nina_luck

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

ROFLLL Veenzy....poor girls...her mami has no fam pics in 'pictures'. How did you convince her to watch it??

Tina...can't wait to watch it 2!! Sounds a bit like "She's the man" Kyun Veenzy?? Only no "nakedness" in this game LOL ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet Mermaid-Veena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly (Page 148)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Ufff guys CHILL. Obviously they have to promote the new interns.. thats the whole point of bringing them in.. to attract more viewers. We know for a fact that the current interns arent leaving so why are we worried? They would not have agreed to stay on if the whole focus was going to be on the new interns. Pankit said that to start off with its obvious that the new interns will have more screentime.. they have to try and get us to like them.. Like I said before, KSG would not have stayed on if his role wasnt substancial.

Calm down.. We know for a fact AR that are going to get married so can we please celebrate instead of worrying about these new interns? LOL

Edited by -Saniya.. - 15 September 2009 at 2:25pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OM_Peacenina_luckP_Shal-Veena-Ishaqzaadianitamalik

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Niya: Are all the songs good? I was gonna download the whole album but didn't know...should I?

Nina: ROFLMFAOOOO ROFLMFAOOO! LOL..Yeah...droooling and learning at the same timeROFL

TINA: OMG i WANT TO GO ON FRIDAY TOO! BFF is dying to go watch it that day and I am too!!  But since its the LAST friday of Ramadan our parents are gonna give us BAD looks ROFLROFL LMFAOOO..So i have to wait TILL EID ROFL LOL BUT I WANT TO WATCHHHHH!

Veens: ROFLLL @ niece..she's DMg fan now? YAYY!
LMFAOo yeah mail them ROFLROFL LMFAO ...ill stare at them everyday! LMFAOO ROFLROFL

ROFL @ precal ROFLROFL LMFAO man when i hyperventilate..I really do..my heart starts beating fast and all ROFLROFL

nina_luck-Veena-

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
So agree guys these interns i dont like
Why did they have to bring them in
I hope Armr-ridz are still shown specially life after marraihge

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishaqzaadi

Alu-

IF-Stunnerz

Alu-

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Niya: Are all the songs good? I was gonna download the whole album but didn't know...should I?

Nina: ROFLMFAOOOO ROFLMFAOOO! LOL..Yeah...droooling and learning at the same timeROFL

TINA: OMG i WANT TO GO ON FRIDAY TOO! BFF is dying to go watch it that day and I am too!!  But since its the LAST friday of Ramadan our parents are gonna give us BAD looks ROFLROFL LMFAOOO..So i have to wait TILL EID ROFL LOL BUT I WANT TO WATCHHHHH!

Veens: ROFLLL @ niece..she's DMg fan now? YAYY!
LMFAOo yeah mail them ROFLROFL LMFAO ...ill stare at them everyday! LMFAOO ROFLROFL

ROFL @ precal ROFLROFL LMFAO man when i hyperventilate..I really do..my heart starts beating fast and all ROFLROFL

Its coming out in toronto on thursday but im probably going on friday
Anyways be back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitamalik

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

@Ninz: I am good hun...Hope your project and family is not stressing you much..

@Preets: Ditto about today's episode..

@Niya: Ditto..Let's enjoy some awesome episodes without worrying about tomorrow..

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Originally posted by -Saniya..

Ufff guys CHILL. Obviously they have to promote the new interns.. thats the whole point of bringing them in.. to attract more viewers. We know for a fact that the current interns arent leaving so why are we worried? They would not have agreed to stay on if the whole focus was going to be on the new interns. Pankit said that to start off with its obvious that the new interns will have more screentime.. they have to try and get us to like them.. Like I said before, KSG would not have stayed on if his role wasnt substancial.

Calm down.. We know for a fact AR that are going to get married so can we please celebrate instead of worrying about these new interns? LOL

DITTOO this is how Im taking it!

I want a new monttage with OUR gang showing AR marriedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

P_Shal-Veena-Ishaqzaadi

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Yeah the songs are really nicee. I LOVE the love reprise version of Tum Mile <3

Ishaqzaadianitamalik

Post Reply New Post