Chat Clubs

All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 150

P_Shal

IF-Sizzlerz

P_Shal

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

I dont' need to thread or waz my eyebrows.. i lucked out there..
but i have heard and seen is when you go from threading to waxing.. your eyebrows get thinner...
i mean they get waxed more and more... i have seen it with a couple of my friends..
that since they have started to wax... those eyebrows have gotten thinner....

Shalu..
add to the tuits.. are u kidding with all the pros around me!!! LOL!

You are pro too now...If Anu, Karu, Preets, and you wrote tutorials, non-creative person like me would learn something..:)

@Wax vs. thread: You are lucky..Ditto about thining..I have seen it too and that's why I keep it to threading..:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitamalik

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly (Page 144)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina786

@Anu..

Perfect Bride comes on Star plus....10 brides to be and 5 grooms to be and in the sunday show they also brought the saas's to bee.....complete riot....

Amrita rao is the judge.....the girls are pretty and cute but the guys are blehhhh some of them are so old also..only one is good!!!...Show only comes twice a weekkk!! ..LOLLL..look @ me I am doing ads for show woh bhi freee mein!!

I like waxing better tooo! but once the girl messed up by brow waxing so now I stick to threading only!!!...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Im gonna watch it..Its good?

LMFAOO ..suprisingly..I only wentttt to get it waxed today after my aunt told me..and showed me hers..and the lady did it good on her and good on me.. : D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P_Shal-Veena-

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Tinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hiyaaaaa...

Hamziee..
Ditto tina.. even if you are sore.. .don't pity urself.. suck it up and go back the next day... if there is no class next day... take a walk.. make sure to keep the muscles moving... the less you move they get more sore...

they say when you are sick.. not like horribly sick.. but like when you have a cold or something.. exercise... it makes you feel better... .

Anu:
when i did the erase.. i used the biggest point.. that erase circle waz yeeeeehh huge.. LOLL.. and it made that effect....

Tinz..
I am lovingggg all of their makeup....

going to make new CC ....

BB8Rocks

IF-Dazzler

BB8Rocks

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
I so wanna make a siggy one of these days!! Sounds likee so much fun but I really need helpp! Have never stepped in PS b4!..LOL

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmg07

Hamziee..
Ditto tina.. even if you are sore.. .don't pity urself.. suck it up and go back the next day... if there is no class next day... take a walk.. make sure to keep the muscles moving... the less you move they get more sore...

they say when you are sick.. not like horribly sick.. but like when you have a cold or something.. exercise... it makes you feel better... .

Vz I need u to be my instructor..I will lose weight in a week..LOL..Okie its only once a week..but will go walk..Dh is coming this week..so we r going hiking..so i guess lots of exercise LOL

Edited by hamsee_18 - 15 September 2009 at 1:55pm

P_Shal-Veena-

BB8Rocks

IF-Dazzler

BB8Rocks

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitamalik

Originally posted by tina786

@Anu..

Perfect Bride comes on Star plus....10 brides to be and 5 grooms to be and in the sunday show they also brought the saas's to bee.....complete riot....

Amrita rao is the judge.....the girls are pretty and cute but the guys are blehhhh some of them are so old also..only one is good!!!...Show only comes twice a weekkk!! ..LOLLL..look @ me I am doing ads for show woh bhi freee mein!!

I like waxing better tooo! but once the girl messed up by brow waxing so now I stick to threading only!!!...

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Im gonna watch it..Its good? Haan theek hai.....some of the girls are like soooo ROFLLLLLLLLLL...they r' chaluuu!!..LOLL....and the shows moves @ a slowerrrrrrrr than slowww pace! lots of ffwding to do!!!

LMFAOO ..suprisingly..I only wentttt to get it waxed today after my aunt told me..and showed me hers..and the lady did it good on her and good on me.. : D Good!! I am like sooo scared when they do my eyebrows...i am like abhi kharab ho jaye ga...abhi kuch ho jaye ga!!....I am alwyas wanting to sit up and look!..LOL and I hateeeee when they thread underneath the brow....AHHHHHHHHHH hurts soooo much!

-Veena-anitamalik

anitamalik

IF-Stunnerz

anitamalik

Saraswatichandra Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
OMG Hikinggggg! LOL I LOVE hiking...only get to do that when I go to Austin since its a hilly area..LOL

OMG I JUST WATCHED THE PRECAP

SUPERRR CUTEEEEEEEEEE..OMG LOL..Armaan billy wearing the same shirts ROFL LMFAO but Armaan's is red striped..they look quite similar! ARMAAN LOOKS HOTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Ridz looks cuteeeeeee

I want to bunk my labbbb tommorowwwwwwwwww but i can'tttttt! ROFL LMFAO At least I have breakkkkkk like at 10: 30 so im gonna be hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!ROFL LMFAOO...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P_Shal

islandgirl007

IF-Sizzlerz

islandgirl007

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Okie chalo girls me off..home and then class...Haffunn

Love u all byeee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top