Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Omggg just downloaded all Tum Mile songs.. awesomeeee <3
BB8Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nina_luck

ROFLLLLL Yeah Raj is cute and body is very very nice...was a bit sad for him today...poor guy is sensitive LOL He started shaking when he was talking about the misunderstanding.

Yeah Ditto that Pooja is interested in that Chandigarh guy....LOL But he seems a bit agressive..nahi?
ROFLLLL @checking out the guys!!!!! Some of the comments they make...makes me wonder how in the world are they going to find a groom like that!!

The show was there today also???.i thought only sat and sunday!

They were so sidelining Raj in the first 2 episs na! i was let me talk yaar and his mom well she didnt say anythin at alll!

I liked Akshara though in the first epi!
BB8Rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalo i am off to accounts classs!!

U all have fun!!..

Cyu laterrr!
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sweet Mermaid

PREETS Just the person I need... So do u have a positive RB for us since I am scared abt DMG (Read New Interns.. LOL)

nothing positive to say, i wanna kill someone after seeing the ugly picture today..that yellow entry is freaking me out even more..i mean like 4 wasnt bad enough,whos the random 5th 😡
nina_luck thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ROFLLL Veenzy....poor girls...her mami has no fam pics in 'pictures'. How did you convince her to watch it??

Tina...can't wait to watch it 2!! Sounds a bit like "She's the man" Kyun Veenzy?? Only no "nakedness" in this game LOL ;)

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ufff guys CHILL. Obviously they have to promote the new interns.. thats the whole point of bringing them in.. to attract more viewers. We know for a fact that the current interns arent leaving so why are we worried? They would not have agreed to stay on if the whole focus was going to be on the new interns. Pankit said that to start off with its obvious that the new interns will have more screentime.. they have to try and get us to like them.. Like I said before, KSG would not have stayed on if his role wasnt substancial.

Calm down.. We know for a fact AR that are going to get married so can we please celebrate instead of worrying about these new interns? 😆
Edited by -Saniya.. - 14 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Niya: Are all the songs good? I was gonna download the whole album but didn't know...should I?

Nina: ROFLMFAOOOO ROFLMFAOOO! LOL..Yeah...droooling and learning at the same time🤣

TINA: OMG i WANT TO GO ON FRIDAY TOO! BFF is dying to go watch it that day and I am too!!  But since its the LAST friday of Ramadan our parents are gonna give us BAD looks 🤣🤣 LMFAOOO..So i have to wait TILL EID 🤣 LOL BUT I WANT TO WATCHHHHH!

Veens: ROFLLL @ niece..she's DMg fan now? YAYY!
LMFAOo yeah mail them 🤣🤣 LMFAO ...ill stare at them everyday! LMFAOO 🤣🤣

ROFL @ precal 🤣🤣 LMFAO man when i hyperventilate..I really do..my heart starts beating fast and all 🤣🤣
Alu- thumbnail
So agree guys these interns i dont like
Why did they have to bring them in
I hope Armr-ridz are still shown specially life after marraihge
Alu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anitamalik

Niya: Are all the songs good? I was gonna download the whole album but didn't know...should I?

Nina: ROFLMFAOOOO ROFLMFAOOO! LOL..Yeah...droooling and learning at the same time🤣

TINA: OMG i WANT TO GO ON FRIDAY TOO! BFF is dying to go watch it that day and I am too!!  But since its the LAST friday of Ramadan our parents are gonna give us BAD looks 🤣🤣 LMFAOOO..So i have to wait TILL EID 🤣 LOL BUT I WANT TO WATCHHHHH!

Veens: ROFLLL @ niece..she's DMg fan now? YAYY!
LMFAOo yeah mail them 🤣🤣 LMFAO ...ill stare at them everyday! LMFAOO 🤣🤣

ROFL @ precal 🤣🤣 LMFAO man when i hyperventilate..I really do..my heart starts beating fast and all 🤣🤣

Its coming out in toronto on thursday but im probably going on friday
Anyways be back
P_Shal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Ninz: I am good hun...Hope your project and family is not stressing you much..

@Preets: Ditto about today's episode..

@Niya: Ditto..Let's enjoy some awesome episodes without worrying about tomorrow..