All About Love~75th CC~Celebrating love~Invite Oly - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Megs...Exam ws gudd but assignment was a nightmaree :( :( haven't slept whole nite and completed it 

Dat salwar its the same??cos of dupatta i got confusedd LOLL SA also luked pretty(cos i lovee dat scene a lott <333)  but Jenny awwwww she is just soooooo beutiful..Loveee her <3 <3 <3

just saw dat VM its sooooo cuteeeee<333 seriouslyy i loveddd DMG making a lott and dese 2 VMs made me watch dose videos again now lolll
i lovedd it wen karan was aksed dat his tattoos should be covered and he replied plss cut of my hand but dun cover my Tattoos LMAOOOO

you posted a kajen VM na on "Dont be shy" i saw it on Thurs goshh its awesomee<33
I know even SA looked damn pretty in dat sceneeeeeee! and even i loveeed that scene! <3
Awwwwww hav sme rest in the weekend! m gonna dieee my exams are on frm monday! :-*(

Yerah that Dun be Shy my Honey VM was TOO GOOD! i nevr thought id like AR in that song tooo! bt now even in dat song i imagine AR!
lmfaoooo @ Tattooos! uff inna prem :P I waaaaaaaaaant a tattoo toooooooooooo!
Edited by mainu - 14 years ago

Congrats on the 75th CC girls! Keep Rockinggg!!!

I cannot even put into words how awesome it  has been to know each and everyone of you girls! All of u r amazing in ur own way and I just loveeee the strong bond we share over DMG and Armaan!

I loveee u Ninzii u were my first friend in WED! I remember I was one of the silent readers of WED for the longest time & one day I took up the urge to chat with u and Meghz and am I ever glad I did that! If I never chatted with u girls I cant even imagine my life without my pyare JB's!!

When AAL was formed I cannot be enough thankful to Preeti who sent me a PM and invited me to AAL & from that day on the journey in AAL has been amazing in every way!

Be it either Mahez's dancing banana's or Veenzi's lambeeee lambee LD's, Rainzy's cuteeee emoticons wale posts or GiNu's everlasting loveeee...I luv everything about u guys and AAL!!!

You guys cheer me up so many times when I am down!
Also being an only child I always missed an older sister....but knowing that Veenzi, Shalu, Mahezdi, Shantudi are there I know I can always count on u guys for some awesome advice!!!

I guess I just wanna say that we r all so different and of different ages, from different countries and backgrounds but I just loveee the way we connect so well here!!

It is gr8 to know all of u guys! Loveeeeeeeeeeee u all from the bottom of my heart....

Here is a song to all my JB's:

I just wanna say that let's enjoy this MILESTONE in our AAL CC!

No matter what happens tomorrow...whether we r all in touch or not....we will never forget these days hai na! We will never forget our pagalpan..our late nite chats...all this fun we had!..oh oh I am getting senti !!! LOLLL *sniff*  *sniff*

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cneccWomvTE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by tina786 - 14 years ago

I am off to bed now!

Teju, Meghz: Hi and byeeee...have a longgg day tomorrow and almost 3am here...gonna hit the bed!!!

But girls we r on pg.5 so let the games beginnnnnnnnn!!!

Will catch up tomorrow evening my timee!!

Lovessss
Hiiiiiiiiiiii and Byeeeeeeeee Tinuuuuuu! Muaah! lovee youuu and Thank god u started doing chapad chapd and din keep silent! <333 LOOOVEEE dat songggggggggg!

Anywho Since I got to go now for tuitions! n den frends will be cmingggg!

I am starting the gameeeeeee and goinnnnnnn!

I WANTTTTTT the new pink 4 GB I-Pod Shuffle ASAPPPPP! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

CONTINUEEEEEEEEE wid the GAMEEEEEEEEEE Guysssss!

Cya at niteeeeeeeeee! <3

Edited by mainu - 14 years ago
yeahhhh another thing I want is niyuuuuu's Pink suit she wore for her sister's wedding and the heels shw showed me the other day!

GETTTTTT MEEEEEEEE Niyuuuuuuuuuuuuu! LOL

Now byeeeeeeeee!
i WANTTTTTTTTTTT AN i PHONEE..nowwwww..the pink onee๐Ÿ˜ณofcourse

anyways lol hello guys
no one missed me
Congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss <3

I want all of Giu's Indian outfitsssssssss!!! LOLLL...I jus loveee em!!.

Byeeee Meghz....cyu!
[for the game...]I WISHHHHH i was in Mumbai LOL

heyyy guys contats on 75th ๐Ÿค— Vz..amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing job, as always!!

Loove u allll xx
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

Why Ekta didn't invited Kajen in her beach party??๐Ÿ˜’ dey both are K-products only na..

i thought the same when i saw sbs lol๐Ÿ˜› KSG doesnt anyway ever go  go to any parties tho
Originally posted by dmg07

awwwww Love the siggiee!

BK gaye bhaad mein

Ewww Change Asap!

Hes looking horrible in this

Karungi Karungi Sabko chod chaad kar

Karungi ๐Ÿ˜†

35 - 45
Steal from person above..
EG: I steal the pink handbag of Karu's...(i really want it Karu!!LOL!!)

HAHAHA Nazar matt laga mere Bag ko! ๐Ÿ˜†

postdividerimage.png Divider image by debidenmark

postdividerimage.png Divider image by debidenmark

Awwwwww This is sooooo cute!