Advice Corner

Need Advice ASAP (Problem in School with Teacher) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Does he know you personally?

Like have you ever been in a chat with him? Study sessions? Review sessions?

If he does know you personally then I would be a little more suspicious of his intentions.

It is really unusually for a teacher to straightaway give out answers.  Some teachers might help and give clues to the class in general but never just give answers to one student.

I would say you should wait for now.  If he has any motive behind it, he will ask straight out soon. 

If possible try to take a teacher that you know well and trust into confidence.  Let that teacher know what situation you are in so at least you will have one person on your side if something goes wrong.

-Mahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_vs_hate

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need Advice ASAP (Problem in School with Teacher) (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetscent13

sweetscent13

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
well...all i wanna say is BE VERY CAREFUL!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mins97

love_vs_hate

Goldie

love_vs_hate

Posted: 17 September 2009 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

I am agreed with all of u ..... DONT WORRY! EACH & EVERYTHING will be ALRIGHT... noww smileeee... Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top