Advice Corner
Advice Corner

India-Forums

Need Advice ASAP (Problem in School with Teacher)

PCRocks IF-Rockerz
PCRocks
PCRocks

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone,
I need some advice asap. i go to college.  yesterday i had a test in my management class i had a test in that class so i was taking the test. i was confuse about some questions so i was thinking about those questions and suddenly my teacher came from back. he started to whispering in my ears. he asked me if i am ok or if i have any problem with some questions as i was very tensed. bcoz all most everybody was done except me and four more students. so i said i am ok i am just trying to figure out right answers for some questions so he left. after 5 min he came back again and he started to whispered in my ear again like he did before. he told me to go to last page of question paper. so I turned my question paper to last page. he started to check my answers and told me which one is right and which one is wrong. he gave me answers for 10 question out of 50. even though i did not asked him for it. i got so scared bcoz teachers never do that and specially in USA. now i am so scared and wondering why he did that? what is his motive behind that?? he did not helped other students except me and top of that he is a director of management program. so pls someone give me some advice what to do in this situation pls pls pls

Edited by PCRocks - 11 September 2009 at 5:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetscent13Robsessed.

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
its really unusual..i mean im confused why had he done this?..i guess may be he knws u..or heard frm aoneone abt u..else i dnt find any cause fr helping uu in exam..but u shudnt be tense cuz u didnt ask fr help..right?..he helped...may be u can later ask him if u can why has he done it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_vs_hate

Ambrosia IF-Veteran Member
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
If he has any motive behind he would let u know himself sooner or later. Since you didnot seek for his help so you are safe, if anything goes wrong then you know whom to blame.
PCRocks IF-Rockerz
PCRocks
PCRocks

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

its really unusual..i mean im confused why had he done this?..i guess may be he knws u..or heard frm aoneone abt u..else i dnt find any cause fr helping uu in exam..but u shudnt be tense cuz u didnt ask fr help..right?..he helped...may be u can later ask him if u can why has he done it..

hey thank you so much for replying me back well no i don't know him and i don't think so he knows me either bcoz this is my first business class i used be a medical student i have just change my major and i think u r right i shouldn't be worry about it much but see he did not helped anyone else. i think he waited to help me till everybody left bcoz we were only 3 girls left in class and two of them were sitting so far from me so i am confuse and worried and i can't ask him either like y he helped me or anything bcoz he is a director of the business program so if i ask him like that then i might get in big trouble or he might change my answers from now on or something like that i don't know what to do i guess i'll just wait for the next class but thank you again
PCRocks IF-Rockerz
PCRocks
PCRocks

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambrosia

If he has any motive behind he would let u know himself sooner or later. Since you didnot seek for his help so you are safe, if anything goes wrong then you know whom to blame.

yeah you are right but who is gonna believe me that i did not ask for help because he is a director of the whole program and his been in college from long time now i really want to know his motive behind helping me but thank you for replying to my post
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 8:58am | IP Logged
^welcome n dnt wry..hey but y did u change ur sub...i mean medical is really good..isnt it?
PCRocks IF-Rockerz
PCRocks
PCRocks

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dream

^welcome n dnt wry..hey but y did u change ur sub...i mean medical is really good..isnt it?

i know i was majoring in Cardio Vascular Technology but because of langaugae i found it very hard and it was very demanding program
aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Hey..i think there is a motive behind it..but I'm not sure what!..He would'nt have done it unless he knows u really well!..but i dont know why he did it..

Noone will believe u if u get caught..but then he wont let you get caught..because if he wanted to he would'nt have helped u..but its sorta freaky to take help from a professor..!..i understand ur situation..n just relax..if he tries to make some other move do tell us..

Go to top