India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

this past week of jjkn

shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

i really enjoyed watching this wk's jjkn.. before, ppl may have had doubts about whether armaan truly loved jassi, but after watching this wks episodes, it is very clear that armaan does indeed love jassi. and im sure that armaan is going to realize his love for jassi real soon..

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Yes shiverz...he'll realize it very soon.
And the last week was the best ever.But hold ur breath...there are going to be more beautiful episodes...
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 1:19am | IP Logged
I think he has started to realize it already!!
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Armaan is going to suffer almost as much as Jassi now... and WE are gonna have all the fun Evil SmileNuke
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiverz

i really enjoyed watching this wk's jjkn.. before, ppl may have had doubts about whether armaan truly loved jassi, but after watching this wks episodes, it is very clear that armaan does indeed love jassi. and im sure that armaan is going to realize his love for jassi real soon..

HI SHIVERZ,

IT'S GOOD, THAT PEOPLE WHO WERE CONSTANTLY FIGHTING TO PROVE THAT ARMAAN DOES NOT LOVE JASSI AND THIS STORY IS BORING ETC. ETC., ARE NOW REALISING THAT ARMAAN INDEED LOVES JASSI AND THEY ARE FINDING THE STORY NOT SO BORING! AT LEAST I HOPE SO! ACTUALLY WE , I MEAN, ME, DAISY, MINNIE ETC. WERE TRYING TO SAY THIS FOR A LONG TIME, AS WE READ THE ORIGINAL STORY WE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. NOW IF PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IT , WE WILL BE VERY HAPPY. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!!!!

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 6:28am | IP Logged
IT'S GOOD, THAT PEOPLE WHO WERE CONSTANTLY FIGHTING TO PROVE THAT ARMAAN DOES NOT LOVE JASSI AND THIS STORY IS BORING ETC. ETC., ARE NOW REALISING THAT ARMAAN INDEED LOVES JASSI AND THEY ARE FINDING THE STORY NOT SO BORING! AT LEAST I HOPE SO! ACTUALLY WE , I MEAN, ME, DAISY, MINNIE ETC. WERE TRYING TO SAY THIS FOR A LONG TIME, AS WE READ THE ORIGINAL STORY WE KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. NOW IF PEOPLE UNDERSTAND IT , WE WILL BE VERY HAPPY. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!!!!

Yeah, we Armaan fans are made of sterner stuff!! I am sure even if you, Minnie, Daisy etc had not read the story, you wudve just known from the way the story is shaping up and by your gut instinct, who's the right one... the best sagas always have multiple twists and turns (and sometimes, circumambulations Wink) ... but u gotta keep moving with the train until you reach the destination (and not get off at the wrong station aka Purab-Jassi lovers LOL)
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 8:28am | IP Logged
u are quite right queenbee. look, even when i did not join this forum  when purab was very much in the story, i remember i used to say that purab can never end up with jassi. coz,then the story goes nowhere. there is no meaning of the story then. at that time i didnot even know anything about Betty La Fea. i always thought that purab is a very evry good guy, but this story belongs to armaan and jassi, and purab is nowhere in the story. he is a guest character. look purab fans are not actually so much blamable , i think the main culprits are the directors, there was no point of stretching that purab character unnecessarily and creating so much confusion.i always have tried to say that it is not the point whether i like apurva more  or sameer more, coz, if sameer played the role of armaan i would have supported him, i supported the character armaan to be the protagonist here and that's all! me,daisy, minnie or u all of us actually tried to say this always!!anyways,  all is well that ends well.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 28 January 2005 at 9:57am | IP Logged

I agree with you guys.Beleive me,I have till now kept away from betty (except for those tit bits posted here)and till date have stopped myself from reading it because I love what JJKn has to offer and I did not want to go into comparison...........but I could see what this was all about right at the beginning and hence was very dissapointed when I thought these knuckleheads are actually trying to mess such a beautiful concept.

I must let out a secret though.Having no idea of Betty,I had no way to know what the directors had in mind and sometimes it was so easy to like Purab,but I really wanted to see Armaan helplessly in love with Jassi and though their chemistry,at any given point of time was awesome.........it was becoming so difficult to stay loyal to the concept with which I had started watching the show initially and was so greatly dissapointed when I saw that very concept just fizzle out........Bottomline is,thank God I didn't strayLOL 

Go to top