Written update Sept 11th

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i loved the hiten-khemi scene
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Uma for the wonderful update - it is nice and detailed.

A sad episode but I guess it was needed to get Santu back into the house.

Gosh this Moti - where is Kanji??? Hope Nanaji tells him what happened at the hospital and he decides to come deal with Moti.

And what is all this crap she talked about papers already being filed and nothing can be done? When they are in front of the judge or magistrate all DM has to do is say he wants to take the papers back and that is it. I am sure the judge would then stop stamping it and give the papers back or tear them. If DM does not know about these legalities I am sure he can find out.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Uma for the great update.   It was sad today.  Baa will get well when she sees Santu. I am sure that DM will bring Santu back to hospital and when Baa hears Santu's voice, she will open her eyes.

Khemi situation is still hanging. We don't  know if she is really married or just pretending.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Gosh this Moti - where is Kanji??? Hope Nanaji tells him what happened at the hospital and he decides to come deal with Moti.

And what is all this crap she talked about papers already being filed and nothing can be done? When they are in front of the judge or magistrate all DM has to do is say he wants to take the papers back and that is it. I am sure the judge would then stop stamping it and give the papers back or tear them. If DM does not know about these legalities I am sure he can find out.

Very true only Kanji can control this evil moti....😡
What   rubbish no one can stop this divorce.....oh creatives plz come up with some sensible dialogues....dont think we viewers are so dump that we know nothing about court and laws....😡
DM why are you not getting that chokri back...you know well why baa had a heart attack....
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
DM will realize it soon enough that all the treatment Baa needs is to get her daughter Santu back! 

Moti is a dumbo.  Creatives are even dumber.  If both parties revoke their divorce agreement, no court in the world will make them divorce.  What rubbish😡
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was so heart wrenching I cried I hope that next week we see Santu at the hospital despite Taru.
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I forgot to thank you for the update you did a wonderful job!👏
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks for the update

Aww Khemi and Hiten it was heartbreaking.
Hate Taru and her behaviour towards Santo
Aww Ba, please survive, please I hope this isn't the end for Ba.
Santo get ur butt back to the hopsital and put Taru in her place.

Angel-A thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
khemi married..???
thnxx for da update..