Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979ushakiran patelsirajmubeenaamanojmvatsaazminamprabhamahcirchhedasaharo120011bhanot_nishasoujik27gonte86akshtha19zeestar1happy99pinkzangelchown001ivanta29***Anu***rita7482ekomasbewajahcrazyballmahalaxmiksa*rasmriti.tweetysingh008Sun-Lovesmilegirl--Princess--Bidaaifan09Deepika.31mithalioNDDgirlalgersanrajtvmd410tunisianGauri22bookbrain007poo_supiAMAL722fammmasihuaksnicy_devilsoap-criticpeg_pionneneela226sigridAngel-Aashbipashapaljayanna44Roarkpisces25ZindaDil-Yuks--Anaya--aditi-leena04DUGGUliciousMallika113nikita_88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update Sept 11th" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i loved the hiten-khemi scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Thank you Uma for the wonderful update - it is nice and detailed.

A sad episode but I guess it was needed to get Santu back into the house.

Gosh this Moti - where is Kanji??? Hope Nanaji tells him what happened at the hospital and he decides to come deal with Moti.

And what is all this crap she talked about papers already being filed and nothing can be done? When they are in front of the judge or magistrate all DM has to do is say he wants to take the papers back and that is it. I am sure the judge would then stop stamping it and give the papers back or tear them. If DM does not know about these legalities I am sure he can find out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkzangelammoos

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Uma for the great update.   It was sad today.  Baa will get well when she sees Santu. I am sure that DM will bring Santu back to hospital and when Baa hears Santu's voice, she will open her eyes.

Khemi situation is still hanging. We don't  know if she is really married or just pretending.

ammoos

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Gosh this Moti - where is Kanji??? Hope Nanaji tells him what happened at the hospital and he decides to come deal with Moti.

And what is all this crap she talked about papers already being filed and nothing can be done? When they are in front of the judge or magistrate all DM has to do is say he wants to take the papers back and that is it. I am sure the judge would then stop stamping it and give the papers back or tear them. If DM does not know about these legalities I am sure he can find out.
Very true only Kanji can control this evil moti....Angry
What   rubbish no one can stop this divorce.....oh creatives plz come up with some sensible dialogues....dont think we viewers are so dump that we know nothing about court and laws....Angry
DM why are you not getting that chokri back...you know well why baa had a heart attack....

anu rulz

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
DM will realize it soon enough that all the treatment Baa needs is to get her daughter Santu back! 

Moti is a dumbo.  Creatives are even dumber.  If both parties revoke their divorce agreement, no court in the world will make them divorce.  What rubbishAngry

anu rulz

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was so heart wrenching I cried I hope that next week we see Santu at the hospital despite Taru.

Bidaaifan09

Bidaaifan09

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I forgot to thank you for the update you did a wonderful job!Clap

ammoos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top