Members Lounge

Any Kesar fan

Safiyah thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hello
    Does anyone watch Kesar(reg.)? I just started watching it & luved it. Now I wanna know wut happ. next. Does anyone know wuz wrong with Rudra...why did he go to US? And why Kesar & him are not staying together? I really wanna know....u know curiousity kills. So if somebody could plz update it. Thanx.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
hey,

sum ppl beat rudra up which left him paralyzed and then he sort of gave up on life. kesar decided that if luv can't help him heal then hatred will. so she decided to pretend to have an affair with abhi and there were problems involving that but every1 found out the truth. abhi fell in luv with kesar and natasha stopped the wedding cuz she thought that they weren't meant to be. kesar is pregnant and rudra asks her to get an abortion which kesar doesn't want so she leaves rudra. pam sends rudra to the us to get treatment for his disabilities.

and if u want updates to can go to the other shows forum

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, shahidlover. Like Safiyah, I've also been looking for updates of this show.
Safiyah thumbnail
Hey Shahidlover..Thank u sooo much. I was dyin to know wut went wrong. Thanx once again.
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you.

I too wanted to know what's happening on Kesar.

Cheers,

Rifhat

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanx for update shahidlover.

BTW wat happened to Kesar and Rudr's divorce???