Members Lounge

Any Kesar fan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Safiyah

Safiyah

Posted: 27 January 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hello
    Does anyone watch Kesar(reg.)? I just started watching it & luved it. Now I wanna know wut happ. next. Does anyone know wuz wrong with Rudra...why did he go to US? And why Kesar & him are not staying together? I really wanna know....u know curiousity kills. So if somebody could plz update it. Thanx.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any Kesar fan" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahidlover24

IF-Sizzlerz

shahidlover24

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
hey,

sum ppl beat rudra up which left him paralyzed and then he sort of gave up on life. kesar decided that if luv can't help him heal then hatred will. so she decided to pretend to have an affair with abhi and there were problems involving that but every1 found out the truth. abhi fell in luv with kesar and natasha stopped the wedding cuz she thought that they weren't meant to be. kesar is pregnant and rudra asks her to get an abortion which kesar doesn't want so she leaves rudra. pam sends rudra to the us to get treatment for his disabilities.

and if u want updates to can go to the other shows forum

-Amisha-

Goldie

-Amisha-

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, shahidlover. Like Safiyah, I've also been looking for updates of this show.

Safiyah

Safiyah

Posted: 29 January 2005 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Shahidlover..Thank u sooo much. I was dyin to know wut went wrong. Thanx once again.

Rifhat

Goldie

Rifhat

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Thank you.

I too wanted to know what's happening on Kesar.

Cheers,

Rifhat

cutereems

IF-Veteran Member

cutereems

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Thanx for update shahidlover.

BTW wat happened to Kesar and Rudr's divorce???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top