Ghar Ek Sapna

Was today the ending

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

1111joan

1111joan

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Was it the last episode today.   they showed damini and shlok dying and kakul and samman have a baby girl 5 months later whom they call damini.   and all of them come together.  i think it was the last episode today.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was today the ending" in Ghar Ek Sapna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umeali

umeali

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
it was the ending. it was sooooooooooo sad that Damini died.

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Yes, today was the ending.

Neha-KSGian

IF-Dazzler

Neha-KSGian

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Yes,it was the ending. it was sooooooooooo sad that Damini died.

zayedm

zayedm

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i think it would be better if they showed that sujeet also got an child that have been named by Om-Shanker, But , i think they didnt think about it

Bye Bye Ghar Ek Sapna !!Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aankita

aankita

aankita

Posted: 12 September 2009 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

GES has ended on the silver screen but it remains in  my memory still green. I do miss it much, feel toooo sad. Despite it flaws, a bit, with negativity meted more by Slok whom I hated from the start, it was A great serial. Surjit you rock. Yr personality for the role superb. You r a hero. O! i cant forget Samaan & Kakul. On screen made for each other. You r really handsome so is Kakul aptly beautiful. I wish to see you both in more serials ofcourse dont leave out Surjit. I wish the serial could have lived some time with Surjit & Devika getting a baby, so also Sharad & Neha, as well as Rishab the grt & dedicated Dr as well as a good parent, carried himself with good composure shud have had his 2nd baby with his 2nd wife. On the whole it was a fantastic serial that will live in memory for very long time. Hats Off to ALL actors! all have done their part really well. I truly miss GHAR EK SAPNA   Cry Cry Cry.........Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top