90210 season 2 discussion! - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
What???? Ade's gonna be a lesibian?!  That came out of nowhere! 

So I didn't think Ivy and Liam would be good together, but they were kinda cute in yesterday's episode.  I liked the way Liam was teasing Ivy about wearing a dress and perfume and then jokingly came close to her to smell herπŸ˜†  I think Ivy is gonna be broken-heartened cuz Liam is still into Naomi.  Let's see where this go.

Jasper is pretty crazy.  And Annie is pretty stupid.  So many red flags about Jasper....well, she's a big mess herself. 

Can't believe Ade is on drugs!  And Jasper supplied it, omg!   Ade did this to herself.  She's self-destructing.  Kinda sad.

Sasha...wow, that girl is pathetic.  Lying about being pregnant to hold on to a high school kid.  Glad Deb called her out on that.

I HATE JEN!  She's so annoying....the biggest witch ever.  When is she gonna be exposed?  Liam better expose her....and what the heck is he building in his garage.  Are we gonna find out next year?!! Hurry up already. 

AH Its killing me .. what the hell is Liam making .. its so mysterious .. i hope its something goood.

JEN SUCKS. Period.

Annie's just as weird as Jasper, haha I cant wait for all of this to blow up in her face.

I KNEW Sasha was lying.

I sorta like the break we've gotten from Noami.

Is it just me or do these girls get REALLLLY attached to teh guys they like? Like insanely attached?

Noami - Liam
Silver - Dixon
Ade - Navid

Why the hell is Ade back on drugs, this is ridiculous. And how did Annie not see any of this or even hear Ade driving in.

Mathews hates Liam again, poor guy he's always getting screwed

aha i loved the whole .. dude its scented lotion bit, so cute! I think I like them together tooo.
I love how Liam came all close to Ivy, thats was cutenessssssssssss!!

I want Naomi and Liam back togetherrrrrrr. But I'll have to waitttt. Not much of her in the previous episodeee, but I guess that's cause we've literally had a whole episode (or 2) filled with her, so it makes upp.

That whole Shasha bit was so unnecessaryyyyyy. I mean it was obvious by her face when she met his mom and all that she was faking it.

And how Bollywoodish/Tellywoodish was Annie's scene with Jasper on the rooftop or wherever that was? How she didn't see Ade come in with a HUGE CAR?! And Jasper seemd creepy when he said "Don't ever doubt me again." He said it all in like a threatening wayyyy. did anyone else catch that? Of course, he's the bad guy here.
^ Yeah, Jasper's hellla freaky. I totally got that threateningg vibe from him tooo.
jasper and annie - weird ..poor girl gave in her 1st time to him

liam and the new girl..- ok ..im waiting for naomi..saw the spoiler pics..they spend time together..yay!

ade on drugs and lying? i hate that and yes she and red hair girl is gonna be lesbian partners 😲

90210 isn't that interesting anymore πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
jasper just creeps me out in a weird way..i don't even know what it is about him that freaky..

i wan't LN back together...although LI are cute-ish...but we get no naomi any more

ohh, they need to kick teddy outta the show..hes old as crap and no one likes him

WAHHHT? ade & rumor willis' character to be lesbs WHAT?
^^ yeah man Ade and Rumer are gunna be hooking uppp .. I guess soon? Since they've been showing more of the red head.
I hate how Ade's gone back to the drugs ... don't Noami and Silver notice?

I feel so bad for Silver! She was just getting to know her mom ... but I guess this was expected.

Why's everyone hate Teddyy? I sorta like him noww .. he's not as annoying as before.

Annie + Jasper = YUCK.