Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 28 September 2009 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Yea, I can't wait for the Dixon blow-up either.

Lmao watch Liam like make a bomb and explode it at Jenn's house. Haha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "90210 season 2 discussion! (Page 4)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 07 October 2009 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I can't believe that Liam deleted Jen's confession....grrr, I really hate that Jen!  So Naomi is moving on to the new guy Jamie....Jamie is cute but I feel bad for Liam.  I'm glad Ryan saw what a jerk Liam's father is.

Dixon and Sasha....wow, I can't believe Sasha went back to him after she found out the truth.  Kinda really pathetic of her. 

Ade and Navid....why Ade gotta do Navid like that?  Especially with a guy like Teddy....she's gonna break poor Navid's heart for a gonna that will never commit!

Annie and Jasper....Jasper is a lil creepy, but I like him lol....he's different from the other superficial bev hill teeny boppers.  He's obviously emotionally blackmailing Annie, but I wonder if he thinks it's Annie who ran him over?  I don't think so....not yet anyways.  I guess Jasper will turn into a stalker....but I still like him better than Annie lol

Silver....glad she called Ade out about kissing Teddy.  I can't believe her mom has cancer though.  Sad times ahead for her.   

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@apux
i know so stupid of LIam! jamie u mean the geek or the other blond guy?
naomi is using the geek and im sure she will be flirting with the blond guy ..poor liam he really likes naomi..anyways there will be a new girl next week and liam is gonna be close to her and all..i think its part of the show..they need to date other people and then they will get back ! :)

sasha one word - stupid
she said this is the last time? did i hear that right?

ya hate ade ! poor navid..i knew she was gonna cheat on navid with that uncle !

jasper stalker? hehe..i think he has a feeling that annie was the one
and he's just using her to find the truth..im happy as long annie is no where to be found nearby liam..she can date or go out with anyone she wants LOL

ya poor silver..feel sad for her

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 08 October 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
^^Isn't Jamie the cute football guy from CU?  Poor environmental guy...being used by Naomi.  So Liam is gonna get a new love interest?  Hmmmm....so no Liam-Naomi for a while? 

Uncle Teddy? ROFL  He has a nice body but the face definitely looks much much older than the rest of the cast.  Navid deserves better.  I think maybe that girl red-haired girl and Navid might hook up after he and Ade break up. 

I think Jasper actually likes Annie...he's a loner right?  I like his interests...def more mature than a normal high school kid...but he also has a psycho vibe to him lol...I hope doesn't turn out be a real psycho though!!  I think it would be interesting to see him and Annie actually fall in love, and then Jasper finding out that it's Annie that ran over her uncle....that'll be the end of them. 

I feel bad for Silver but glad she's not thinking about that loser Dixon anymore.  I hope her mon doesn't die!

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Uff.. Annie such a waste of screen space!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 09 October 2009 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
I like how they've limited Annie scenes. I really didnt like them. Jasper definately knows something is up .. I think thats why he's sorta interested in herr .. to see if she'll confess? Or he's just using her cause she usedd to be onna the 'cool' kids before.

LOL I was so happy when all that blew up in Dixon's face but Sasha's hellla stupid for going back to him .. How old is she suppose to be? I'm thinking like .. 23?

I don't mind Teddy that much. I just hate what it's doing to Naveed and Ade though.

Okay remember in the previous epi, we saw Liam bulding something.. does that have any connection with the voice recording he had? Why would he need a tool box .. so confused. I felt really bad for himm when he tried telling Naomi .. and shit kept happening

I was kinda hoping Ryan had gone through Liam's phone and found that clipp .. I hate how Jen's using him like that.

I thinkk .. Silver's mom is lying? .. I kinda hate teh cancer story line.. its like .. so outplayed .. happens all the time .. Ellie in OTH and Frank pertending to have cancer in the OC.

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 11 October 2009 at 2:13am | IP Logged
@apux ya jamie is the environmental guy sorry for calling him geek
ya no liam-naomi for a while :( but im not sure if liam will hook up with the new chick.

yeah uncle teddy seriously the dude looks like reaching 30! even ryan mr mathews looks younger and everyone calls teddy uncle in other forums..i know he has a good body but his face is such a turn off LOL

hehe the red hair girl? hmm maybe who knows

ya jasper is different and i saw next week's trailer he does seem like a psycho stalker LOL he asked annie out she she said no and he saw her getting into that guy's car ( the one which annie had a one nite stand)

ya i hope silver's mom doesn't die

@swati

i also think that jasper is waiting for annie to confess because he thinks she's hiding something

haha i know what happen to the tool box? and it doesn't relate to the voice message for sure
ya i even want ryan to get to know the truth bout jen ..hate that **

i hope silver's mom isn't lying..poor silver

@raj i know annie is such a waste of screen space LOLLOL

Edited by -Zeustina- - 11 October 2009 at 2:14am

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 12 October 2009 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Yo I'm likin the blondie Naomi's flirtin with these days. Cuttttttttttie. I do feel for Jamie, though. Pretty sad, he seems smitten with her. But eyy, it is something Naomi would do, lol.

Gosh, poor Silver. And Dixon ain't there for her. Hmph. that's all I gotta say. That, and Sasha is getting in their way. Move awayyyyyyy from that young kid, hunnie.

I seriously thought aid would have more sense than that. I mean, Teddy?! Like, what the hell has he done that Navid hasn't? Navid's such a great guy. I mean, i like Teddy and all, he isn't getting on my nerves like Annie was, but duddeeeee Aid belongs to Navid nowwww, don't come in their way and KISS Aid like that.

And I also have a feelin Annie's bein used .. either that or that guy is creepily likin Annie. Either way, I'm glad there's not to much focus on her, like Swati said.

Liam, liam, liam .. what's happenin with him, anyways? Liek I don't even knwo anymore, nothing connects. i guess that n=girl needs to come soon, anyone know who it is?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top