Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
@sidra LOL i think most of us loves liam..

hated that naomi was brainwashed by her stupid sister! which i can't stand anymore,,poor annie..her life is ruined..i wonder what will happen when her dad finds out bout it? sick !
what u said bout naomi is true..but she's not that evil to do such things thanks to her lovely sis !

"but next week's epi loooks...UGHH...well it has annie being totally annoying.. Angry i dunno how i wud tolerate hearing her hinting to naomi that liam fell for HER (aka annie!)Confused well wtever...as long as i get my dose of liam naomi im coool!Wink"

omg this happens next week?  whats up with annie..so she's taking revenge now? damn! naomi will think its real..and i love love liam..he's so sweet even tho he's a bad boy..i like how he cares for naomi

lol i dont think naomi-liam are like chair.i find them different
and serena - blair besties are same like naomi-adrianna ..not annie..they were never best friends

so true! his is actually one of the reasons i ADORE LIAM NAOMI - its like they calm each other down... like bring each other's WILD natures a notch down.. :D

did the guy annie hit die? i didn't really hear the last conversation of teddy and navid..i think its time for silver to learn the truth bout what naomi did and stand by annie..( not that i like it LOL)
but she needs a friend

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "90210 season 2 discussion! (Page 2)" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 10:47am | IP Logged
yeah the guy did die I believe.

Totally hate what naomi's sister is doing to her! Did they get a bigger house and better cars? where are they getting all the money from?! HATE THE SISTER FOR USING RYAN and HE NEEDS TO COMB HIS HAIR ONCE IN A WHILE.

poor annie i really do feel for her .. everyones sorta turned there backes on her .. kinda nice of silver to give her a heads up.

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2009 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i'm loving the naomi/adrianna/silver dynamic, way better than last season

and i do feel bad for annie, even though i never liked her much

GAHH, i'm hating what they're doing to ethan/silver =(

ooh, and jessica lowndes needs a hair cut =| she looks weird with long hair

LIAM, AHHHH..hottieeeeee

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Okay Naomi needs to think for herself. You'd think such a b**** would know not to take orders from others and get manipulated so easily.

I feel for Annie, she may be one of the most annying characters but i gotta a feeling I'm going to like her this season :D

Liam is just too hot for me. ahhhhhh yummmy.

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 20 September 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I didn't read anything above me LOL I'm gonna watch the episodes this week and post all my views but I CAN'T WAIT.

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

yeah the guy did die I believe.

Totally hate what naomi's sister is doing to her! Did they get a bigger house and better cars? where are they getting all the money from?! HATE THE SISTER FOR USING RYAN and HE NEEDS TO COMB HIS HAIR ONCE IN A WHILE.

poor annie i really do feel for her .. everyones sorta turned there backes on her .. kinda nice of silver to give her a heads up.

i know..i think they did..i didn't see the glass door and all in the previous house..LOL
i think they were using naomi's money rite from i don't know where LOL

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 23 September 2009 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
did u all see the last episode? wonder whats liam up to? it gives me no clue on what is he up to? ConfusedConfusedLOL
but i like this liam ..he is so emotional and see what naomi has done to him..bringing out the softer side of him..he clearly cares for naomi a lot Embarrassedliam is such a cutie Embarrassed

damn annie..just when i want to pity her ...she bitched back at naomi ..now naomi won't leave her alone

and i really felt so sad for silver..she removed her tattoo Confused whats up with dixon being himself with the new girl sasha but it all started with lies! but the girl is sweet tho and way older..come on anyone can tell dixon looks like a kid..seriously LOL i want to laugh so badly that anyone can think he is a music exec LOL

im glad silver and naomi are still friends.its because of her own issues that she's not thinking so much bout what naomi did to annie and she thinks that annie did sleep with liam ..

annie should just hook up with that guy..he's cute for her LOL

teddy Dead stay away from ade ..i liked how navid apologized to ade..it was so sweet

harry and silver's sister(forgot her name)..OMG please don't make them hook up..please!
i always looked up on harry and his wife.

Edited by -Zeustina- - 23 September 2009 at 10:08pm

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 24 September 2009 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
The third? I only saw the first two so I didn't read your comment ^

Post Reply New Post

Go to top