CW Channel

India-Forums

90210 season 2 discussion!

-Zeustina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeustina-
-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 4:04am | IP Logged
hello everyone how did u find season 2 opening? the beginnings?

silver looks so different and so not silver..her character had a make over outside and inside LOLsince when she likes attending parties and all? Confusedanyways looks like she really loves dixon a lot Embarrassed

OMG annie is so screwed up..saw her situation felt bad for her..but at least she wont be annoying us with her annoying talks LOL i dont think the guy she hit died! and screwed up is because she slept with an unknown guy..poor girl! i think its her 1st rite? correct me if im wrong ?

adrianna looking so gergous but throw away those red lipsticks please ! Dead navid and ad are Embarrassedso cute
its nice that she's taking it slow

new guy teddy urgh so not attractive Ouch seems like gonna cause lot of trouble for all of them
but dont think he is gonna like naomi but will probably use her

omg liam is back Shockedhe's so cute Embarrassed hope he clear things out with naomi

naomi oh my this girl..i understand her situation but after a old not attractive men? Ouch

the 3 powerpuff /charlies angels LOLis fun to see but naomi kinda annoys me sometimes
man hands LOL
ENORMOUS LOL

and how come silver became so close to naomi suddenly

navid and dixon..aww boy talks LOL "im getting censored" LOL

i miss ethan i so wish he's here

preity*zinta IF-Veteran Member
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I likeddd that episode too! Everyone changed so much though which is kinda drastic esp since we're suppose to believe its only been a month or two since we last saw everyone.

Ade is looking GORGEOUUUS love how she grew her hair. Silver looks realllly prettty too i like the new short hair on herr.

Teddy def seems like he'll be causing up some troublee.

So cuz Annie called the cops everyone cept her ended up in summer school? And now they moved outta the grandmas house and got their own? And yeah i believe he was annie's first since ethan and annie never ended up doing it that day ..

I kinda missed not seeing the adults .. ryan and kelly and all of them but since they're not in school i suppose it made sense.

Naomi's just mEAAN spreading those pictures arounnnd. and what the hell was that thing she had going on with the 40 year old .. like ew.

and holy LOVE how Liam came back even if it was just for two seconds.
-Zeustina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeustina-
-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
hi thank god someone is here to reply :P

yeah silver looks great tho in the short hair :)
teddy is already in for so many problems..saw the spoiler..ad ends up kissing him Shocked what on earth was she thinking!

yeah u made sense LOL.i miss mr mathews :)

yeah i forgot bout the pics..well u know naomi is not gonna leave annie so easily..i really feel so bad for annie now..that everyone will see her naked pic and she's gone!
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 14 September 2009 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I honestly hate Annie's character .. but I truly felt really sad for herr in the first episodee. And now things are gunna get even worse for her now and she has no one to support her.

Did you find it sorta weird how before Silver and Annie were like BFFs and now Silver's like totally ditched her?

Mr. Mathews def my fav character on the show :p

Dang Teddy! I like Naveed and Ade togetherr why's he messsing with themm
-Zeustina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeustina-
-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 6:23am | IP Logged
same here i honestly hate her character too..wow i never knew so many ppl hated the main character ! haha

ya it was weird and they never showed how silver n naomi got
back..because u know childhood stuffs..they didn't get along etc..
well i can't say silver ditched her it was more like annie ditched her when silver was having bad time..she wasn't even there..from that time onwards they were less shown as friends..

i know teddy pls go away we don't need you
Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

heeeey alll!!

whooo LOVESSSSS LIAM?? *raises both hands*

i LOVEEE LIAMMMM!!  and i LOVEEEE LIAM NAOMI!

can't wait for them to get back togetherrr!!

yaaaah!

ok so i do admit naomi was a total b*tch to annie..and yeah wht she did was evil..but hey she was manipulated by jen..and she never was the "real good girl" anywayz...she always had that evil characteristic in her nature..but deep down she has a good heart..which right now is just crushed into peices by liam..and till liam does not come back into her life and calm her down, im afriad naomi wud continue being a b*tch..

this is actually one of the reasons i ADORE LIAM NAOMI - its like they calm each other down... like bring each other's WILD natures a notch down.. :D
preity*zinta
preity*zinta

Posted: 16 September 2009 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
^aha big Liam fan I see :p I still have to see this week's episode .. I missed it last night boo.
Sid4TeamCanada IF-Sizzlerz
Sid4TeamCanada
Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 18 September 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=preity*zinta]^aha big Liam fan I see :p I still have to see this week's episode .. I missed it last night boo.[/QUOTE
u HAVE to see this week's epi..liam looked...HOTT..and CUTEEE...infact he looked absolutely ADORABLE inthe way he showed his care and feelings toward naomi...gosh i love that guy!! LOL!!

but next week's epi loooks...UGHH...well it has annie being totally annoying.. Angry i dunno how i wud tolerate hearing her hinting to naomi that liam fell for HER (aka annie!)Confused well wtever...as long as i get my dose of liam naomi im coool!Wink

i actually think liam naomi are sorta like another version of chuck blair..but i guess in this case naomi is just a lot more meaner than blair...come to think of it i think both of them were mean....its just that blair was serena's best friends so we hardly ever saw her as evvil except for the beinnign of season 1..naomi has had lots of fights with annie which kinda put her in more or a evil light...hmm... anywayz...still i love both the couples!Wink

Go to top