Rajiv grills Kareena on Bipz, Ash, Kaminey, Preity - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
That is a really nice interview..i love her answers so matured and happy with herself   , i liked kambakkht ishq and i am not in any way fan of akshay kumar that film was nice though as for LA i loved that more than JWM it was sweeter.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG! Did say,"And in fact she speaks really highly of me". I never heard Ash speak ill of her or everyone for that matter of fact, but speaks highly?!! When??

Kareena does seem like a changed person, she said some very very very nice things about people, 3 years ago, this would have been a shocker, or it would have seemed liked sarcasm, but she's beginning to grow on me! I gotta say she's actually very sweet, never thought I would ever ever say that! But good interview!!!
-Aleeza- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

OMG! Did say,"And in fact she speaks really highly of me". I never heard Ash speak ill of her or everyone for that matter of fact, but speaks highly?!! When??

Kareena does seem like a changed person, she said some very very very nice things about people, 3 years ago, this would have been a shocker, or it would have seemed liked sarcasm, but she's beginning to grow on me! I gotta say she's actually very sweet, never thought I would ever ever say that! But good interview!!!

I dunno I've never came across such article of Ash speaking highly of her. Considering she says shes read them on the internet they might be true . I guess Ash fans would know better since I hardly keep a track of her interviews.. But I didnt know they danced together at Kjo's party 😊 .. hhaha I would love to see a clip of that . Kareena does seem to be matured alot and like Desigal said its all Saif ka kamaal. 😳
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have to say I'm glad so many ppl are questioning her about KI. SHe now knows to avoid such garbage.

Originally posted by: desigal90

I have to say I'm glad so many ppl are questioning her about KI. SHe now knows to avoid such garbage.

Kareena Kapoor: I think my loyal fans reacted positively.

Desu, I am so glad you are pretty honest about how you feel when you think Bebo does a good or not so good movie. And I really appreciated her candor about MAMK not really being anything different. Very good interview I must say, really really enjoyed reading it for sure. Though I am looking forward to Dhruv from her though that comes out next year and Agent Vinod.
Edited by dizzyonlemonade - 14 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO! Well we DID react positively when it came out, haha. We just wanna see her in a movie. And hadnt seen her in SO LONG. But that didnt take away from the fact that the movie was PURE AND UTTER GARBAGE! INfact, Tashan was a better product!

Haha, yeah she is being honest about MAMK. But htat's drawing a lot fo flak from sallu fans.