Let us remember September 11 [9/11]

Posted: 14 years ago
September 11, 2001- Just another day in the United States. Who would have thought that one incident would change the entire world...completely?

September 11, 2001 (pre-attack):

After (post-attack):
http://www.appletreeblog.com/wp-content/2008/10/twin-towers.jpg

Eight years ago, several coordinated suicide attacks were led by Al-Qaeda upon USA. On the morning of the 11th of September (more commonly referred to as 9/11) an estimated 19 'terrorists' hijacked four commercial passenger jet airlines. Two of those for airplanes were purposely driven into the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in Ney Work City, killing many many innocent souls who were boarding, and/or working in the building(s) at the time.
Within two towers, both buildings collapsed, destroying nearby buildings and homes. The third airline was driven into the Pentagon Arlington, Virginia, just outside of Washington, D.C. The fourth plane crashed into a field near Shanksville, rural Pennsylvania. There were no survivors from any of the flights.
In total 2,993 people, including the hijackers, died in the attacks.

9/11 has marked an important place in history. Thousands of lives were lost, and unfortunately, the after math; racism, discrimination, hate has been increasing day by day. Trust among people have been lost, and the innocent ones still have to live with the burden of what has happened due to their religion and ethnicity.

Let us all take a few minutes of our time to remember those who have lost their lives during the 9/11 attacks. Let us pray for their wives, husbands, mother's, father's, sister's, brother's, grandchildren, and children who have lost their loved one(s).

May their souls rest in peace. Amen.

Sources:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks
  1. http://www.911truth.org/

c r a z y  c r e a t i v e s
Edited by mimi0295 - 14 years ago
may god bleess them.
truly, Iput down my griefs.

May waheguru be with those who lost their lives in the chaos and May waheguru also help peace flourish on this earth.

may god bless all of them....

RIP to them all, we will forever remember u all in our heart.

Edited by _angel_ - 14 years ago
May god bless them........my heart goes out to them who lost their loved ones.
R.I.P.
God bless
Edited by Knowalot2 - 14 years ago
May God Bless them.

We will forever remember the victims of 911. May their souls rest in peace.

and May their friends and family be blessed always.
Thank you so much for making this topic....it helps to remember those innocent who lost their lives....and just to know that 8 years have passed by seems like wow the time has passed by really fast!!!!
Thanks for this topic..

This is one day that i will never forget... and will be vivid to the point that i remember where i was .. what i did and how the day went..!!! Most heartbreaking and the whole world was looking that this all helpless...

Brings back memories... !!! Memories that noone should ever have..

Rest in peace all the victims.. and their families that were effected god bless.. and God bless us all for having the strength to move on!!!
Edited by dmg07 - 14 years ago
R.I.P

I hope god blesses them n i pray that their family's have gotten over it n trying to lead a happy life!