ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

Originally posted by ashforever2009

ya i agree with all ur predictions except the 2nd one abt mohit n nandini i think mohit n rehmi will marry.i think akshara will talk abt thm to naitik n before naitik will get angry tht how my sis can marry my best friend n maybe he will be angry at akshara bt thn akshara will make him understand n thn she will also clear it to the whole family.
maybe

I agree with you about akshara being the one 2 sort out the prob between the family members and naitik...when this issue rises ..but i think it will be the other sister...the reson i think that is because mohit really understands nandini and he would be able to make her happy....but i think the way he will wind up with her, will be in an unplanned way...Rashmi and Mohit seems 2 predictable 2 me...thats y i am leaning toward the opposite direction..

this might be an interesting discussion..please feel free 2 add more

i agree tht mohit n nandini r unpredictable.so maybe nandini ho.bcz maybe some day nandini ko koi kch keh dai tht u r a girll who cant even move a step without any support so how can u marry anyone?n she will feel very bad n cry n maybe josh main akai mohit keh dai tht i will marry her n thn love after marriage jokai serial ka concept hai.
in reshmi's case hoskata hai rehmi aur mohit will fall in love n thn once akshara saw thm in the room reshmi crying tht how should we tell dada n akshara listens n mohit n reshmi takes help of akshara n thn wht i wrote before will happen.
maybeWink

hahaha...yea maybe even like nandini marriage is fixed and on shaadi day the guys family comes with a list of demands..and humilates nandini's situation and says who would marry a cripple and then mohit walks in as knight in shining armour and says i will..and put sindoor in her head...leaving the whole family stunned..

I like your version with reshmi 2...lol...that would cause a good storyline 2...friend marrying the baby sister..there is bound to be isses there 2...

...either sister would be a good choice for mohit...
lets see wht will happen.ab pata nhin directors kai mind main kya chal raha hai.thnks for liking my idea

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My predictions 4 the show (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

ya i agree with all ur predictions except the 2nd one abt mohit n nandini i think mohit n rehmi will marry.i think akshara will talk abt thm to naitik n before naitik will get angry tht how my sis can marry my best friend n maybe he will be angry at akshara bt thn akshara will make him understand n thn she will also clear it to the whole family.
maybe

I agree with you about akshara being the one 2 sort out the prob between the family members and naitik...when this issue rises ..but i think it will be the other sister...the reson i think that is because mohit really understands nandini and he would be able to make her happy....but i think the way he will wind up with her, will be in an unplanned way...Rashmi and Mohit seems 2 predictable 2 me...thats y i am leaning toward the opposite direction..

i agree tht mohit n nandini r unpredictable.so maybe nandini ho.bcz maybe some day nandini ko koi kch keh dai tht u r a girll who cant even move a step without any support so how can u marry anyone?n she will feel very bad n cry n maybe josh main akai mohit keh dai tht i will marry her n thn love after marriage jokai serial ka concept hai.
in reshmi's case hoskata hai rehmi aur mohit will fall in love n thn once akshara saw thm in the room reshmi crying tht how should we tell dada n akshara listens n mohit n reshmi takes help of akshara n thn wht i wrote before will happen.
maybeWink

hahaha...yea maybe even like nandini marriage is fixed and on shaadi day the guys family comes with a list of demands..and humilates nandini's situation and says who would marry a cripple and then mohit walks in as knight in shining armour and says i will..and put sindoor in her head...leaving the whole family stunned..

I like your version with reshmi 2...lol...that would cause a good storyline 2...friend marrying the baby sister..there is bound to be isses there 2...

lets see wht will happen.ab pata nhin directors kai mind main kya chal raha hai.thnks for liking my idea

UR welcome....directors and producers should start taking some ideas from us fans...LOL
they can do what ever story line they want ..they just need 2 do it quick....i just want them stop dragging episodes for six months
it makes us Sleepy...

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

maybe

maybeWink

UR welcome....directors and producers should start taking some ideas from us fans...LOL
they can do what ever story line they want ..they just need 2 do it quick....
hm they should take ideas from us .
i want to know whts the story behind omi n sunaina?

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 6:09pm | IP Logged

maybe

maybeWink

hahahah thank u....i couldnt rem their names....
i have a feeling that it is similer 2 varsha and shaurya story...

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged

maybe

maybeWink

hahahah thank u....i couldnt rem their names....
i have a feeling that it is similer 2 varsha and shaurya story...
ur welcome
maybe

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
haha... so my 1st predition was just thrown into the trash can...However My prediciton about Gayatri causing more problems is right on the nose....Her green eye monster is starting to show more and more each day... Now it makes sense where naitik gets his immaturity from...The lady throws hissy fits every chance she gets...she is the one telling akshara all she wanted was honesty and "muj par varosa karo..." BULL ****.....she ruined the whole night for naitik and akshara...just because akshara was honest about something as small as not liking a ring....

Another thing I am getting sick of the same sequence, Akshara and Naitik wind up going to bed on an empty stomache, or they dont get any sleep....seriously enough.....

Naitik needs to get out of his mom's achol stop throwing fits and akshara needs to grow a backbone!

lol...having said all that I still have hope that they wont get 2 bed hungry or angry...I bet they will make up and prob feed each other...So i still have hope that teej night they will get a little bit closer..and understand each other a little more....

Edited by aksharanaitik - 11 September 2009 at 2:35pm

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
nothing of the above will happen..

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats55

nothing of the above will happen..
LOL looks like you have lost complete hope from our "love birds" LOLLOL

and unfortunatly I have to agree with u...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top