Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Hey guys
I wanted to share my predictions about what i think is going to take place on the show...please feel free to agree, disagree and add your own predictions....

1. Naitik and Akshara will get closer on teej night

2. Mohit and Nandini will wind up getting married ( it would be prob something like mohit stepping up 4 nandini) it would cause alot of havoc...but the 2 will prob fall in luv after marriage...I have a feeling that these 2 will have a storyline going..

3. Varsha and Shaurya will be having alot more problems....

4. There will be alot of problems rising in the Maheswari household
Choti's will prob start voicing her opinions which might cause friction between rajeshree and her...especially about the baby issue...
I am guessing that choti and chacha prob had a luv marriage but distance started building up after choti was caving into the pressures and demands from the families (similer 2 varsha and shauyra issues).

5. Gayatri will definatly have more issues when she see's that akshara will have more importance in naitik's life then her. Maybe like first salary he will prob put in akshara's hand instead of her's...he will want 2 share big news with akshara first ..these r definatly gonna start causing frictions...

thats it 4 now..i will add more later on...u guys r welcomed 2 add anything u want as well...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My predictions 4 the show" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
ya i agree with all ur predictions except the 2nd one abt mohit n nandini i think mohit n rehmi will marry.i think akshara will talk abt thm to naitik n before naitik will get angry tht how my sis can marry my best friend n maybe he will be angry at akshara bt thn akshara will make him understand n thn she will also clear it to the whole family.
maybe

vishid

Goldie

vishid

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
ME 2
I agree with all of them

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashforever2009

ya i agree with all ur predictions except the 2nd one abt mohit n nandini i think mohit n rehmi will marry.i think akshara will talk abt thm to naitik n before naitik will get angry tht how my sis can marry my best friend n maybe he will be angry at akshara bt thn akshara will make him understand n thn she will also clear it to the whole family.
maybe

I agree with you about akshara being the one 2 sort out the prob between the family members and naitik...when this issue rises ..but i think it will be the other sister...the reson i think that is because mohit really understands nandini and he would be able to make her happy....but i think the way he will wind up with her, will be in an unplanned way...Rashmi and Mohit seems 2 predictable 2 me...thats y i am leaning toward the opposite direction..

this might be an interesting discussion..please feel free 2 add more

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Yep, I agree about your predictions.  Mohit and Nandini, an interesting Combo, but very unexpected. That might create a whole new havoc.  Gayatri will behave exactly as you predicted.   ShaVa may face some problems tooOuch

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksharanaitik

maybe

I agree with you about akshara being the one 2 sort out the prob between the family members and naitik...when this issue rises ..but i think it will be the other sister...the reson i think that is because mohit really understands nandini and he would be able to make her happy....but i think the way he will wind up with her, will be in an unplanned way...Rashmi and Mohit seems 2 predictable 2 me...thats y i am leaning toward the opposite direction..

i agree tht mohit n nandini r unpredictable.so maybe nandini ho.bcz maybe some day nandini ko koi kch keh dai tht u r a girll who cant even move a step without any support so how can u marry anyone?n she will feel very bad n cry n maybe josh main akai mohit keh dai tht i will marry her n thn love after marriage jokai serial ka concept hai.
in reshmi's case hoskata hai rehmi aur mohit will fall in love n thn once akshara saw thm in the room reshmi crying tht how should we tell dada n akshara listens n mohit n reshmi takes help of akshara n thn wht i wrote before will happen.
maybeWink

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Yep, I agree about your predictions.  Mohit and Nandini, an interesting Combo, but very unexpected. That might create a whole new havoc.  Gayatri will behave exactly as you predicted.   ShaVa may face some problems tooOuch

I think chachi will prob play an important support role in varsha's life...she will prob help varsha through this ordeal.......there is prob gonna be a "history repeating it's self" senario taking place...

Nandini and Mohit would play out in a more interesting way...there is a possibility of rashmi and mohit...but nandini and mohit would cause more scandal.....

Gayatri Ma will have a lot of problems adjusting ...

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 5:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aksharanaitik

maybe

i agree tht mohit n nandini r unpredictable.so maybe nandini ho.bcz maybe some day nandini ko koi kch keh dai tht u r a girll who cant even move a step without any support so how can u marry anyone?n she will feel very bad n cry n maybe josh main akai mohit keh dai tht i will marry her n thn love after marriage jokai serial ka concept hai.
in reshmi's case hoskata hai rehmi aur mohit will fall in love n thn once akshara saw thm in the room reshmi crying tht how should we tell dada n akshara listens n mohit n reshmi takes help of akshara n thn wht i wrote before will happen.
maybeWink

hahaha...yea maybe even like nandini marriage is fixed and on shaadi day the guys family comes with a list of demands..and humilates nandini's situation and says who would marry a cripple and then mohit walks in as knight in shining armour and says i will..and put sindoor in her head...leaving the whole family stunned..

I like your version with reshmi 2...lol...that would cause a good storyline 2...friend marrying the baby sister..there is bound to be isses there 2...

...either sister would be a good choice for mohit...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top