Bandini

hiten hugs DM....awesome scene

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
the scene when hiten hugged DM was simply awesome.....i literally cried....both were wonderful with their expressions and hiten calling him dad for the first time...very touching scene.
that scene was a bit unexpected for me. i was thinking that hiten's feeling of bitterness over his dad will increase from now on....he will be blaming DM for watever khemi did....but i was proved wrong and i am happy for that.
wen hiten saw DM he realised at that time that only his father will feel his pain now....because DM knows very well how difficult it is to forget one's first love and how much it hurts if first love is lost.
hiten cud clearly see his pain in his father's eyes....and he knew at once that the person who is standing in front of him is his helpless father who can do nothing to abate his son's pain, and not dharampur ka malik.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg...totally agree wid you...it was soooooooo sad....i waz a big hiten fan before...n den i stopped liking him 4 sum reason...probably cause da creatives battered his character sooo much.....but dat one scene....was heart wrenching stuff.....i wanted 2 go n hug hiten....felt so sorry 4 him  ðŸ˜­
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That scene was nice. That's why many of us chose it as scene of the day.  Even Maulik was included in the hug. I hope the family comes together after this incident with Khemi.
nikita_88 thumbnail
It was beautiful I loved the scene!
Bidaaifan09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

the scene when hiten hugged DM was simply awesome.....i literally cried....both were wonderful with their expressions and hiten calling him dad for the first time...very touching scene.

that scene was a bit unexpected for me. i was thinking that hiten's feeling of bitterness over his dad will increase from now on....he will be blaming DM for watever khemi did....but i was proved wrong and i am happy for that.
wen hiten saw DM he realised at that time that only his father will feel his pain now....because DM knows very well how difficult it is to forget one's first love and how much it hurts if first love is lost.
hiten cud clearly see his pain in his father's eyes....and he knew at once that the person who is standing in front of him is his helpless father who can do nothing to abate his son's pain, and not dharampur ka malik.

Well said and I also was surprised I expected the surely young man we have come to know but this side of Hiten amazed me..
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup....i was expecting a spark when Hiten came closer to DM...for the first time creatives came up with a total unexpected scene........
hum viewers ki predictions ki baand baj gayi....awesome....

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think once he realizes his dad divorced his wife Santo and she is leaving Hiten will run around trying to bring her back. I love you Motti Bhen that is an excellent thing calling the lawyer to finalize the divorce. In the real word divorce takes months to finalize but in the soap world one night is enough. So we all know what is going to happen it will be a slap in DM's face when he realizes his stupidity and yell at Motti and ofcourse she will lie and say some garbage. Hiten will finally learn the second the big secret apart from Khemi being an idiot that Santo loves him as her son and now she is leaving because her marriage has been declared null and void. DM might be like oh shit ok I guess I let her go she will be better off mode. Hiten will go all commando trying to get his new mommy back so he can make his daddy happy. Who knows we might have another wedding or a court marriage. Santo will finally get Grahapravesh all thanks to Ba. All is happy and well. Continuing on oh and and Hiten married Toral because I frankly like her character she acts better pretty and Khemi well lets just say good gracious she is gone.
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Love, that would be so great if Hiten really brings Santu back to his papa.  Santu would really be in heaven then. She would have won all the kids over except Maulik.  Maulik will come around to liking Santu some time in the future.

I like the character of Toral. She is very bubbly, energetic, and happening kind of girl. She will suit Hiten's life perfectly more than Khemi.  So Hiral match might not be a bad thing.

I hope Khemi is really married to a hot guy ( 😆)  Archan.    Then we will all be so happy.😆
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes...i think now hiten will surely bring back santu to make his dad happy.

but again i am saying i dont like toral....more than the character i dont like the actor who is playing the part. she has no chemistry with mrunal.....and that is y i want some other girl in hiten's life....of course this is my POV.

but whether hiten will marry someone else or not is still not the question....because i still feel that khemi is pretending to be married and somehow it will come out that she is not related to santu.
i love this HK jodi so much that i cant stop being optimistic....i am really upset that HK r seperated.

but, if khemi is truly married and the guy is DM's lost son....then hiten will be shattered and i will then need buckets to shed my tears 😭😳
sg08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes Mallika, I too like Toral...she is sweet and bubbly and I think she has good chemistry with Hiten and she will definitely suit Hiten's life better than Khemi....she is also great friends with him and knows all about Khemi, so no problems there....I think Hiten-Toral would be a good thing.

I like Khemi, and I also think she was not lying, that she is indeed married....so I hope her husband is a good guy....she did not seem scared of him or anything and it is quite understandable why she wouldn't want him to know about Hiten, especially if she married him so Hiten would move on....not something you would want your husband to know that you married him to get away from another guy. But I hope they have a good marriage....Ekta has shown such marriages turn out to be great in her soaps....

And I know for sure that the guy Khemi married is not DM's son.....Bandini is not going to go that route....if they were going to, they would have done it with Hiten, infact I don't think DM has another son...I think Moti is mistaken about Maulik.....