hands off to karan

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
guys i dont know how many of u noticed but his one eye was red from side all the time and we know he is down with stomach infection still almost half of the epic he was there thatalso to his best
this tells us his dedication commiment to work and how much hardworking he is
hands off to u man get well soon love u
karan ki dewani mithila

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree mithali
he was not well
his one eye was red lekin he was to his best as always
hats off karan
u rock

a2zahid thumbnail
tat soo true..karan always give his 100%
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
well said dear..n yeah rite hatss off 2 dis guy..he is soo hardwrking n strong..dis is known as dedictaion 2 wrk...get well soon dear...😊i m scared alot i cried wen i heard abt his illnesss😭take sufficient bed rest...
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
He is one hell of a dedicated actor..hats off to him..and he expressed so beautifully in the proposal scene...😳..i hope he gets better soon.
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arzoo_KSG_KPS

well said dear..n yeah rite hatss off 2 dis guy..he is soo hardwrking n strong..dis is known as dedictaion 2 wrk...get well soon dear...😊i m scared alot i cried wen i heard abt his illnesss😭take sufficient bed rest...

mee to got scared muski hearing the news and was missing yesterday bt today after seeing him feels better ya hands of to him totally he rock
Sani-KarAni-KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agreed mithi di!!!
he is  so dedicated to his work!!
ke jadoo ki jhappi dene ka mann karrta hai
taki agli baar bimaar na ho!!

karan big hug!!
[>:D<🤗
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hey mithial ,

you r right yaar , loved karan for this , he is really dedicated towards his work and we all love him for that only , 👏 he is the best

lots of love
simi
sanjana90 thumbnail
dat is soo true,,,,,,,,,,,he seriously is very hardworking,,,,,nd wen he wrks he doesnt see his own health.......................he needs to b told,,,,,,,,,,,,i thk he has sm problm in d eye tooooooooooo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,may he get well soon............
FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my hands are always off when karan acts but today i bow down on my knee to salute him inspite of the pain he is going he acted amazing