Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 07 November 2005 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Do you people think Aaj Tak deserved the award for the best News Channel? (ITA)

I thought NDTV would be a clear winner..... Bah.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AaJ Tak deserved the Award?" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pachu.P

IF-Sizzlerz

Pachu.P

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 9:23am | IP Logged
i think it did, because first we don't get NDTV in USA and we just got Aaj Tak like a month ago, n i think its far way better than Star, Zee, or any other

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 08 November 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i think yes... Tongue Tongue

swordfishh

IF-Dazzler

swordfishh

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Well... When you compare Aaj Tak to Star or Zee..Its certainly 120% better. But anyways, I feel NDTV is better in terms of the programmes aired, coverage and all...

xlnoboy

xlnoboy

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 1:47am | IP Logged
being in a small city......i find star news's coverage better than aajtak (though aajtak is my fav. and if given an option i would have voted for ajtak too...what i like mainly about aajtak is their way to present news) and zee news covers the news from Punjab(thats where i am) better than ne other news channel. So i guess it was the presentation which got them the award.

hazelgirl

IF-Rockerz

hazelgirl

Posted: 09 November 2005 at 9:55am | IP Logged
i feel NDTV is the best Tongue

Signora2

Goldie

Signora2

Posted: 10 November 2005 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
I think NDTV is the best channel, anyway RAJDEEP SARDESAI the main anchor man who was formerly with NDTV is shortly launching his own channel he has made it clear that content will be his priority, I hope he does. As for awards I am sorry I do not know if one can judge the worth of an actor or a channel by the number of awards, these awards functions are everywhere, we will soon find NDTV too bagging one this time hosted by some other academy.    
signora2

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 15 November 2005 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I will not vote for any channel and i think this channel are not doing there work with responsibility ....

few days back they showed on all news channel that one astrologer told that he is going to die on that day at 3 o clock and then whole day they showed about that person only at the end of the day that person not died but he got free publicity

when you call news channel they having some responsibility and they are reaching around millions of person at same so instead of advertising such thing they required to consantrate on few good things which will help ppl to need toknow like what is happening on other part of country .. about govt policies .. what they are doing for people ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top