Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 163

~sumedha~

Goldie

~sumedha~

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Steff_DMG

Originally posted by ~sumedha~

can someone teach me how to insert a video in my fanfic?????

Sumedha u do this

[YOUTUBE] paste the youtube link here [/YOUTUBE]

thanks a ton steff!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iTangled_25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fictions Help Desk II (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ARLover-

IF-Dazzler

-ARLover-

Posted: 21 September 2009 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N786

Originally posted by crazygal25

hey,
can some1 givme the links of the AR ffs related to their married lyf and problems occuring in it!!!

luv:
shatz

Hi!

Here you go:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1163534 (Revenge Marriage, spans 4 topics)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1117116 (Contract Marriage, spans 5 topics)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1089125 (Love is everlasting, like the sun)

Take Care

thanx alot :D

janu1610

IF-Rockerz

janu1610

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 3:47am | IP Logged

Guys i don;t remember the name .but story line is-->

Ridz was in relationship with Modi and he dumped her.And after that she had thrown out from her parental house b'coz she was pregnant .She wanted to commit suicide but was saved by Armaan .He allowed her to stay with him in his house .Modi found her and came to see her but again Armaan came in between them and save her.He start falling for her .plz can some body help me.

Edited by janu1610 - 22 September 2009 at 3:51am

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 22 September 2009 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

Guys i don;t remember the name .but story line is-->

Ridz was in relationship with Modi and he dumped her.And after that she had thrown out from her parental house b'coz she was pregnant .She wanted to commit suicide but was saved by Armaan .He allowed her to stay with him in his house .Modi found her and came to see her but again Armaan came in between them and save her.He start falling for her .plz can some body help me.

Its Love not at 1st Sight by Caramel

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1187502&TPN=15

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kunwar_reyjanu1610karansprincess

preksha07

preksha07

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 4:50am | IP Logged
hey....can some one plzzzz tell me how to become an active member.....i post my comments almost daily......but i can't add any member to my buddy list......i can only accept their buddy request......

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preksha07

hey....can some one plzzzz tell me how to become an active member.....i post my comments almost daily......but i can't add any member to my buddy list......i can only accept their buddy request......
when you go to your account settings page, you will find come lines in red.. there, you need to click in the required place and IF will send you a notification through mail and you need to accept it through the mail and you will become an active member...

preksha07

preksha07

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loyal-kashian

Originally posted by preksha07

when you go to your account settings page, you will find come lines in red.. there, you need to click in the required place and IF will send you a notification through mail and you need to accept it through the mail and you will become an active member...

thanx a ton dear....i'll just try it out......

MrsMallikGrover

Goldie

MrsMallikGrover

Posted: 25 September 2009 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Hey i read this really nice story where Armaan was much older than Riddhima and she was really young..and he saved her from these goons..and then Riddhima's dad found out that something like that happened and thought Armaan raped her and kicked her out of the house so then Armaan marrys Riddhima..in the mean time she grows up and goes to school and all..

Anybody? please..help..i might have not said the story line correctly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karansprincess

Post Reply New Post

Go to top