One request to all the FF writers of DV forum

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Silver_Lining

IF-Dazzler

Silver_Lining

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Hi guys,,,Big smile

I don't believe this .. of all the topics I had created in the past.. I m posting something like this to be my last topic on DV forum.. LOLLOLLOL

anyway.. I want to suggest to all the FF writers of DV forum to consider uploading .DOC or .PDF version of their stories.. Big smile 

I have checked few of FFs on DV forum.. many of you guys are amazing writers.. very talented..Clap 

But I always read in between by clicking on random pages.. but I want to read many of these FFs completely.. I have this bad habit of reading books at a stretch.. LOLLOL

so want to suggest you guys.. if possible please upload entire piece of work as one File and give that link on first page of your FFs...... like either in WORD DOCUMENT or PDF format.  and keep updating that file also if you are still not done with your FF.. It will be easy to read a complete story from start to end in this way... instead of searching and surfing through pages after pages.. Big smile 

If it's not too much work to ask for then please consider this idea.

thanks..

Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~samy~-Jwalamukhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One request to all the FF writers of DV forum" in Dharam Veer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

larki_punjaban

IF-Rockerz

larki_punjaban

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 11:50am | IP Logged
somebody askes me after 10000000000 yrs lolz when i will continue my FF...

maybe nxt days... maybe not!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top