Chat Clubs

KPS~CC 25~Invite only~CELEBRATION~ (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

..Mira..

IF-Rockerz

..Mira..

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Awwww Rinkuuuu and Sanii you guys are tooo sweet!! I had family fly in for my birthday...been a packed weekend LOL..but missed you guys tonss.

Rainuuu aww love youuu....love you love you love youuu...don't askk I missed you soo much..I got a box of Lindt and Ferrero Rocher chocolate (I know you love Lindt, not sure about Ferrero Rocher...but both are my favee chocolatess..LOL) and I thought of youu lol.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KPS~CC 25~Invite only~CELEBRATION~ (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rinxkashsujen

IF-Dazzler

rinxkashsujen

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Karan is surely your chocolate boy today Miru! Wink

New CC here we come! Big smile

Edited by rinxkashsujen - 13 September 2009 at 7:11pm

rinxkashsujen

IF-Dazzler

rinxkashsujen

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
CONGRATS KPS!!!!!!!

Yaayyy we made it to 150 pages

Keep it up NUTS

THIS CC IS NOW CLOSED FOR NO FURTHER COMMENTS. MOVE OVER TO CC26 FOR CONTINOUS CHAPAD CHAPAD!

Here's the link to CC # 26

Edited by rinxkashsujen - 13 September 2009 at 7:12pm

Sani-KarAni-KSG

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani-KarAni-KSG

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Edited by sanisweetie - 13 September 2009 at 7:23pm

Sani-KarAni-KSG

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani-KarAni-KSG

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Edited by sanisweetie - 13 September 2009 at 7:23pm

Raina_luvDMG

IF-Dazzler

Raina_luvDMG

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinxkashsujen

Originally posted by Raina_luvDMG

Chaadhi Mubaraaqo Apple!

hey hun.....lol after seeing my apple now I want to go have an Armman ahem i mean AppleEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Nahiii!!!! Armaan...ahem Apple "mujhe maat kawoh! main tumhara Armaan...ahem...Apple hoon! zindigi baad mein tumhara rehunga...ahem...rehungi! but please....mujhe chor do!"

GL GL GL GL GL all the way!!!!!!!LOL

i wanted to test it out! ROFL! ROFL

hahahaha gosh this Armaan Chaddi's fanclubROFLROFLROFLROFLWe can ask Sani baby's chachu if he wants to be a part of our Chaddi's fanclub tooROFLROFLROFL

lol no dont mention him here otherwise our Sanni baby will be gone again if..you know...her chachu! LOL

Think of the devil and the devil shows up

no actually our Sani baby has a long life
how was your weekend? Big smile
Weekend was soo good. Was out all day yesterday for a friends BDay. My mom and dad treat her as their own daughter...aww bless! that is really cute! your rents our so sweet and caring! a big jhappi from your Apple to your rents! Aaaaawww yeah they are actually sometimes over friendly with my friends LOLWent out for Dim Sum..whats those? are they lil fried balls filled with something and you eat them with chop sticks? LOL EmbarrassedLOL yup exactly, I am so proud of myself now I can even eat rice with chopsticksLOL. Do you eat sushi by the way? You a vegetarian kya? in China town/Leicester Square. Me and my sis baked a cake..Cake cake! meri owl banhigayi ek Chef! which cake did you and your sis bake? bytheway if you dont mind me asking hun..whos older from you and your sis? Hun my sis is five years younger, she's 19Smileso after dinner we cut the cake in the boot of the car LOLLOLLOL..ROFL! Kyun? did you lots take the car to central or something? ROFL Yeah we did, I didn't feel like walking around tube stations in my heels. Lol a girls gotta do what she's got to doLOL Wiith candles and ballons and all. Everyone does candles and ballons on BDays but doing it in the boot of the car outside Buckingham palace ....now that's gonna be memorableLOL..that damn will be! ROFL im surprised there was no tourist standing around wondering what you lots were up to! actually im surprised that the guards out side the palace did not stop the party! LOL
No no we didn't create that much of a hullaLOL But people were looking at us funnyLOL

How was your weekend? You worked today???

No hun i didnt go to work this weekend...i werent feeling too good
Aaaawwww *hugs* what happened sweetie???

Sani-KarAni-KSG

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani-KarAni-KSG

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

Although ive been doing some thinking and CM can mean one more thing too:

CHADDHI MUBARAAQ!!!

ROFL!
rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!chaddhi mubarak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!1

when ever we spot any C's of Armaans in DMG in the future we will celebrate with CM! how do you like the sound of that? Big smileawesome idea!!!Big smilelove dis to the core!!!!!

we will have a big feast on here too!!! ROFL
hahahah!!!FEAST AT THE KPS BADA MAZAA AAYEGA!!!!!!LOLLOL

red boxers, lil cotton boxers, lil silk boxers vegera vegera!

HAHHAHALOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top