Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
dude

nupur is full time STUCK with superglue to Mayank!

gunjan is mentally STUCK to Samrat!

hmmmm..they need to think beyond that circle..coz it is so plain irritating to see such nice roles get UNI-Dimensional!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Neha, I look at before SG scenes and I look them now. When they should have shown Samrat feel for Gunjan - It's friendship obsession and now, it's kinda like.. How can you fall for due to this??
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: carolinecj

dude

hmmmm..they need to think beyond that circle..coz it is so plain irritating to see such nice roles get UNI-Dimensional!

You said it.. Have Gunpur ever discussed anything but MS??

They need to get a life.. 🤢
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wrong postEdited by carolinecj - 14 years ago
Nishithini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
for the 1st time, I am really angry with gunjan.
when nupur was telling gunjan about her happiness, I thought she will listen to her and support her. but I was so surprised, that she thought nupur is talking about samrat.
why should nupur talk about samrat while blushing??
then nupur said that she was talking about her and mayank. but gunjan didn't even bother to listen to nupur. she again got lost in her own problems.
cant she just care for others except samrat atleast for once? there is only one thing gunjan thinks now a days - " main, samrat aur humari relationship status".
nupur always supports gunjan even when she herself is having problems in her life. but gunjan.......??!!
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ManaliS

umm the thing is that when the show started..these were normal characters... with whom we cud relate... but now they have been butchered... n right now nupur n gunjan are totally 🤢🤢

When MJHT started Nupur Gunjan were the BEST characters on this show and now they have become the WORST.

Originally posted by: myownare

The answer to ur question, Neha, is NO. Gunjan seems to neither have the time nor the inclination to think of Nupur!
The Gunjan b4 she fell in love with Samrat, cared for everybody including Nupur
, Uday, Samrat, random person with doubts in lessons..
Now the number has dwindled to just one...Now, I'd call that character assasination
😆😆

Actually, come to think of it.. there is hardly any time I remember Gunjan actually thinking of Nupur or even caring about Nupur. Before or after she fell in love with Samrat.. Its just worse now cuz we know the reason behind it.

Bronze. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: myownarea

The answer to ur question, Neha, is NO. Gunjan seems to neither have the time nor the inclination to think of Nupur!
The Gunjan b4 she fell in love with Samrat, cared for everybody including Nupur, Uday, Samrat, random person with doubts in lessons..
Now the number has dwindled to just one...Now, I'd call that character assasination😆😆

oh the "doubt girl" oddly she always used to clear her doubts in the college corridor.
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: carolinecj

If Nupur gets superglue... Gunjan can atleast get Fevicol.

Fevicol ka kamaal... Tutega nahi... LOL
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

&& never understood why Samrat fell for Gunjan at this time?? DO PEOPLE really fall in love in Jail??

Neither did I ... He seemed like he was a seasoned player who is accustomed to a life in jail. Rather than being worried about it, he "realized" his feelings for Gunjan there ... errmmm ... okay.

On the topic, Gunjan has no time to think about herself, or her sisters or ANY of her friends and/or family members. Because she is soooo busy thinking about Samrat ALL the time. I just wish they hurry up SG's realization just so the audience gets a normal Gunjan back.

Inspite of knowing Nupur's love for Mayank. She didn't even so much as react ... in fact she seemed shocked when Nupur made the mistake of thinking about her and Mayank instead of Gunjan and her broken heart.

Edit: On second thoughts, it is actually nice to see the perfectionist angel act like a selfish human being "for once"... 😃
Edited by LadyMcbeth - 14 years ago
Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Neha I saw the episode , Mayank was FAB today but Nupur was again flitting between her sweet- sensible and dumb -bimbo alters.