Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desertrose21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

I should start with once a day....no that mite not be good for my health...maybe twice a day only...from next month...

oh ho this is not Ritu ki sob stories ka rishta...so on this sad note, bye for now every 1...

hum sab ki sob story hai yeh...!

bye for now ritu! 😊

i don't want to come back until the episode is aired...lets see if i can do it..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: desertrose21

i don't even want to guess how many pages we'll do tak tak tak when the button scene or ILU confession will happen...<br>

we'll do one thing..we'll ask ami to merge all topics of ILU and we'll have at least a 100 pages thread 😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I should start with once a day....no that mite not be good for my health...maybe twice a day only...from next month...

oh ho this is not Ritu ki sob stories ka rishta...so on this sad note, bye for now every 1...

i tried a lot of times but failed lets c..i'll come online now during the episode..coz i have a few parties to attend..abhi mujhpar 2-2 paagalpan ideas aa gaye hain..first to make a VM and then find a way to download videos frm star plus itna dedication toh kabhi nahi tha Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

i tried a lot of times but failed lets c..i'll come online now during the episode..coz i have a few parties to attend..abhi mujhpar 2-2 paagalpan ideas aa gaye hain..first to make a VM and then find a way to download videos frm star plus itna dedication toh kabhi nahi tha

i sometimes feel why do weekends come.this weekend was the limit.i had a lot of guests.could not open the system.my body was physically present at home and mentally i was at the forums.this YRKKH addiction is getting worse day by and wait forILU from aks's mouth is making all of us more impatient and also witty with all of us narrating personal exp wth sasumas
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

we'll do one thing..we'll ask ami to merge all topics of ILU and we'll have at least a 100 pages thread 😆

that wont be fun yaar...are u underestimating our capability to write 100 pages on a good episode...when a promo and useless things can get 30 pages, then a huge thing like this deserves atleast 75 pages...Karan ko bhi to dikhana hai na 😆😆
Richie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

that wont be fun yaar...are u underestimating our capability to write 100 pages on a good episode...when a promo and useless things can get 30 pages, then a huge thing like this deserves atleast 75 pages...Karan ko bhi to dikhana hai na 😆😆

we start tak tak on the keyboard after 10 n this week was so boring phir bhi 63 pages.
Edited by pinky35 - 14 years ago