anurag and prerna together forever - Page 3

Posted: 19 years ago
ahEM dont u start too๐Ÿ˜ก..honestly..u dont have reasonz to hate anu..n remeber..this isss anuz n prernaz post thingie..wat the eff r u doin in here anywaY? stay with ur bajaj..infact why dont u go marry em? since ur soo in love with em? haha

LOL!

guys!! it's a SERIAL!!! don't take it SOO seriously!!! I'm sure if Ronit or Cezanne were to read this, they would have a hearty laugh, cos those are just characters they play!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now PEACE! and no more comments on this please!

i am agree with disichica,

u bajaj fans always try to write against anurag and hurt us why u people interfere our messeges or criticise us u should think of yourself and bajaj not anurag we r enough to think about anurag or its qualities okkkkkkkkkkkk

anyhow we all know anurag and prerna is made 4 eachother๐Ÿ˜Šand once again i also say that we all love cezanne(anurag) and u shouldn,t have any problem.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† WELL SAID SONI KURI
omg thank u soo much soni kuri for havin my back!! im fed up with the bajaj fanzz!
Stop! u guyz plz don't bother to visit such topics if they are against ur actor and plzzzzzzz don't use bad languages everyone has his own opinions so Chill!

exactly thatz wat im sayin..ive neverrr went to bajajz topicz..so if u dont like anurag..dont come in here!!

dESichICa05
u r right why u guys are talking about the characters can we plz discuss abt the stories and do u know what we dont have any right to say who is better than who and especially based on their character and if u don't like bajaj or anurag u should give blame to ekta not these guys and one more thing they both are human and they can do any type of mistakes, so plz don't take it seriously. and one more thing why we guys are just blaming anurag and bajaj. prena is sometimes not right. so its a good idea not to say anyone who is good....................right guys
hey guys plzzzz stop this nonsense... soon
why stoP? cuz omema made a GOOD point? hell yea she did..holler at that..i gota giv u propz omema for thatt..thaz soo trU