ArMan Scene Of the Past

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Heeeeyyyy Everyoneee!!

Well, as all you know we have a Pavitra Rishta Newsletter. I thought it would be a neat idea if you guys get a say on one of the most important sections; The best ArMan Sequence. So, if you could help me out and contribute. Just tell me the sequence you thought was the best in these last 2 weeks and explain it breifly. I just want everyone in the PR Section to help out. 😊 I don ' t I should be the only one to decide. So, get starteddd everyyone!
good idea but pls if anyone can post the video of all those lovely romantic scens bet. ArMaan would  be really wonderful to watch those..

they are so adorable together.

can someone help

heyy I have an idea....Why don't we open up a Chat Club....On ArMan....and discuss there.. BMTD forum is also doing this....
Hmmmmmmmmmm i think the garage scene was awesome and the train one ....specially the last bit in that one.
i liked the where  Manav and Archu look each other after sleeping  😳
the garage scene was ultimate... you could actually see Archana's love floating in her eyes... and Manav staring at her... so surprised that someone cared and valued his labour in all these years... superb!!
Oh gosh there are so many! I love the garage scene but I also love the scene where Archu puts her hand over Manav's mouth and admits she can't see him in pain cause it hurts her too - then seeing them look at each other until they fell asleep such a cute scene!!
todays scene was also really cute, when Manav talks about switzerland and archana looks at him. But my favorite scene has to be the one in the garage when archana wipes manav's sweat -- so sweet
i loved it when manav and archu hug when archu tells about the jewelry and he consoles her