Debate Mansion

Should america forget the 9/11??? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

nisha80

IF-Stunnerz

nisha80

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I dont think they shld forget..and why shld they....
no country   shld forget these bloody terror attacks Dead
but western countries have developed a hatred now for Muslims
they shld try to punish da devils instead of harassing innocent muslims Unhappy

Edited by nisha80 - 10 September 2009 at 8:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyf

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should america forget the 9/11??? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha80

I dont think they shld forget..and why shld they....Stern Smile
but western countries have developed a hatred now for Muslims
they shld try to punish da devils instead of harassing innocent muslims Unhappy

NiceClap

nisha80

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rongna

Originally posted by mahikhan

Originally posted by rongna

[what do you mean should the innocent muslim be trated this way? what the bush administration doing was setting a war on terror, terrorism not against the muslim. even tony blair once said that he knew and he recognized that many terrorists groups are using the name of islam but it doesn't mean that they are representing islam or muslim population. we should be able to understand the difference between islam, islamic, muslim with islamists and islamism.
Well rongna i think she is talkin about the FBI investigations to the Muslims livin in America...the way they are harrassed and treated is really inhuman....Well if Tony blair thinks so then why it is still believed that MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS???i think the reason why many people think that the terrorist groups are associated with islam and muslim are because of the 9/11 case which led to many controversy.however, contrary to popular believe that terrorist are muslim or have islamic background, there are also other terrorist groups which have no relationship whatsoever with islam and muslim. like for example, the aum shinrikyo of sarin gas attack in tokyo subway station of japan which led to the injuries of many and death of some.
@Underlined:Fully agree to youClap
Islam does not encourage terrorism and few who commit such things doesn't fit the boundary of Islam,as it is said Terrorist is a terrorist he belongs no country,no religion...yeah, i know what you mean. i mean i'm not muslim or islam and have no rights to speak for the muslim and islamic community. but there was this one guy in my class who said that they the terrorists are not muslim even though they claim to be muslim and representing the muslim community. he said that in the case like this, they are not supposed to kill children, orphans, eldery and women. but they are still killing everybody, yeah? but they are still killing everybody and have these special hatred towards the americans.he believes in his own laws and does what he think is right! what do you mean the terrorist groups or tony blair?
Thanks.
Terrorists ofcourse why TB?LOL

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

America plays it perfect with these terrorists, they hit the folks they suspect very very hard and then some cry mommy!!!!!!. Muslims in America have chosen to be part of the country. If some of them take advantage of the privilege and give shelter to those who cause terrorism, the entire community is going to pay. If you have to blame someone you have to blame those Muslims in America who give shelter to these terrorists. I dont hear a peep against those folks from the folks who cry injustice towards the Muslims

Everytime there is a terrorist attack there are communities which go out and celebrate, there was rejoicement in Patterson, NJ right after 9/11. That houses a large Muslim community

America should not forget about 9/11 they have a pretty good record, they have protected their own citizens from any more terror attacks and that is the job of a govt.

Shouldnt you be asking the question other way around why is my governement doing the same to keep terror attacks from happening in my country rather than siding with your fellow muslims.

Where exactly are your priorities towards? Few Muslims who get harrassed or few fellow human beings who die unneccesarily out of these terror attacks

never thought i did say this, but exactly!!!!!! i think this is double standards. u have different views for US and diff for india. US can attack anyone but not india not matter what.
and no need to answer. sorry i even quoted u. Dead

did she made any reference to the india??? where??

hindu4lyf

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Please explain to me why should they forget it? :Seven if they want to forget it, i don't think they would be able to forget it. especially since the 9/11 attack brought importance to the international community that america that is being thought to be the safe haven and most secured country of countries with the most high tech military weapons and etc., could be attacked by a bunch of terrorists. the 9/11 attack is also difficult to forget as it holds special importance on the so-called operation of war on terror and holds a special importance among the international relations circle.
If someone hurt any member of your family soo badly, would you be able to forget it? That's probably the way americans feel about it. yeah,  yeah, i understand that if someone hurt our family, most probably we would want to defend them and take avenge for them and protect them so future attacks and hurt will not happen again. however, there are some families who are able to forgo, forget and forgive of what bad things other people do to themselves and their families. it may not be much but there are.
And I wonder how many people out of the MILLIONS of Muslims in America were subject to that 'torture' you talk about. I'm not denying that it didn't happen, ofcourse it did but some people talk about it as if the average Muslim living in America is targetted. but don't you think that's a bit unfair if they have to suffer for something that they didn't even do, for something that other people did. even though there are possibilities that some of them are supporting what happen during 9/11, but there are also some muslim who are against the terror of 9/11. :S I have more than enoguh relatives in America to know that their religion/culture/tradition has never ever been an obstacle. I can only talk from experience but I've never had anyone look at me in a strange way because of the colour of my skin or any thing like that and neither have any of my Muslim friends. c'mon man, many people are being treated differently because of their skin color, race, ethnicity background. take for the example of the minority chinese indonesian in indonesia. even though by law they are the citizen of indonesia, still the there is a certain hatred from the indegenous people of indonesian just because the chinese indonesia prosper more than the indegenous people of indonesian. take another example, the australia. for a long time the caucasian australian have been persecuting the aborigines, and nowadays, the level of racism towards the asian australian are still very high. another example, is in indian itself, there are caste system which even though casteism have been abolished by the legislative law, prejudice and stereotyping still occur. perhaps not as high rate as before, but the fairer skin is still preferrrable than the darker skin people. and not only muslim, but there are resentment between religion, like for example resentment between the christians and the jewish people, the jewish people and the muslim, the muslim with the christians. ironic isn't it, that these religions which are abrahamic religions are hating each other to no ends.
We in Britain can't forget the July bombings so what the Americans feel must be even worse. And neither can we Indians forget the MA! Don't expect anyone to forget something that hurts so much. yeah, yeah, i understand that the terror will not easily be forgotten. but i think the reason why it is difficult to be forgotten is in the case of britain's july bombing and 9/11 are because people don't really expect terrorists attacks to happen in that area. the MA is because it is believed, or proven or allegedly proven depending from which point of view you are seeing, the bombing has relations with pakistan and pakistanis and adding the strain relationship between the two states, it only add strain and bitterness plus prejudiced and negativity from the indian side towards the pakistan. i mean there are also a lot of bombing in indonesia the famous bali bombings and the bombing of the australian embassy and the recent one where one of the ceo of a big mnc died and led to the reduced in stock prices and it didn't seem to bother them as much nowadays.

@CPM: I cannot believe there was rejoicement in NJ! :O Especially because there are soo many desis there! How bloody embarassing! :@ These people deserve to be kicked outta the country, they don't deserve to live in a place where they have all these luxuries and just don't respect the country they live in or the people at all! Absolutely disgusting and sickening.

Edited by rongna - 10 September 2009 at 9:57am

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chal_phek_mat

America plays it perfect with these terrorists, they hit the folks they suspect very very hard and then some cry mommy!!!!!!. Muslims in America have chosen to be part of the country. If some of them take advantage of the privilege and give shelter to those who cause terrorism, the entire community is going to pay. If you have to blame someone you have to blame those Muslims in America who give shelter to these terrorists. I dont hear a peep against those folks from the folks who cry injustice towards the Muslims
Would you mind tellin which Muslims are they....go and watch NY which made to open the eyes of the world the SO CALLED diverse state suspects people cause of their religion.

Everytime there is a terrorist attack there are communities which go out and celebrate, there was rejoicement in Patterson, NJ right after 9/11. That houses a large Muslim community
Acha i'd like to know where do they celebrate and howcum FBI didnt harrass them yet?Wacko

So I say whatever happens is well deserved. America should not forget about 9/11 they have a pretty good record, they have protected their own citizens from any more terror attacks and that is the job of a govt.
Oh so you think just by harrassing and suspecting people from particuler religion justifies their job?STRANGEOuchBTW it was also proved that some local was involved in 9/11 incident.

Where exactly are your priorities towards? Few Muslims who get harrassed or few fellow human beings who die unneccesarily out of these terror attacks
Both....eitherway it is wrong......if few Muslims are harrassed and suspected for no reason then it is INJUSTICE and if US really have so many problems with the Muslims why do they give them visa....????

souro

souro

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

In india after 26/11 is sooo far better than US,No such a incident reportedSmile....
India after 26/11 is NOT sooo far better than US. Indians are just waiting for another such incident to happen.

We all knows no religion teach to kill each other....

Yeah whatever

hindu4lyf

souro

souro

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

well i think if little inconvenience (not humiliation) is detrimental in saving thousands of lives, whats wrong in that.

If it's detrimental in saving thousand of lives then I think there's lots wrong in that. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top