Debate Mansion

Should america forget the 9/11??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Modern generation should not care what religion a person comes from. Right is right and wrong is wrong, we do not need religion to tell us such basic things.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should america forget the 9/11??? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 2:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hindu4lyf

chal_phek_mat

chal_phek_mat

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yug.naksh_4ever

hey frndz

In america there are still muslims paying for the 9/11 tragedy.
So do u think its right??shud the innocent muslims also be treated in this way??
Wats ur opinion??
Feel free to share
America plays it perfect with these terrorists, they hit the folks they suspect very very hard and then some cry mommy!!!!!!. Muslims in America have chosen to be part of the country. If some of them take advantage of the privilege and give shelter to those who cause terrorism, the entire community is going to pay. If you have to blame someone you have to blame those Muslims in America who give shelter to these terrorists. I dont hear a peep against those folks from the folks who cry injustice towards the Muslims

Everytime there is a terrorist attack there are communities which go out and celebrate, there was rejoicement in Patterson, NJ right after 9/11. That houses a large Muslim community

So I say whatever happens is well deserved. America should not forget about 9/11 they have a pretty good record, they have protected their own citizens from any more terror attacks and that is the job of a govt.

Shouldnt you be asking the question other way around why is my governement doing the same to keep terror attacks from happening in my country rather than siding with your fellow muslims.

Where exactly are your priorities towards? Few Muslims who get harrassed or few fellow human beings who die unneccesarily out of these terror attacks

Edited by chal_phek_mat - 10 September 2009 at 2:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

souroyyyyhindu4lyfangelic_devil

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Modern generation should not care what religion a person comes from. Right is right and wrong is wrong, we do not need religion to tell us such basic things.
exactly but sometimes religion acts like blindfold

Edited by angie.4u - 10 September 2009 at 2:15am

rogna

IF-Rockerz

rogna

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

yeah, but most of us in some ways are having a lot of obligations to our religious, especially the extremist and radicals ones. that's why to have a secular state is the best. people should inter-mix between religion and politics, politics and religions. religions in politics make the judiciary to be biased and not giving justice to everybody.

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 2:19am | IP Logged

hindu4lyf

IF-Rockerz

hindu4lyf

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Please explain to me why should they forget it? :S
If someone hurt any member of your family soo badly, would you be able to forget it? That's probably the way americans feel about it.
And I wonder how many people out of the MILLIONS of Muslims in America were subject to that 'torture' you talk about. I'm not denying that it didn't happen, ofcourse it did but some people talk about it as if the average Muslim living in America is targetted. :S I have more than enoguh relatives in America to know that their religion/culture/tradition has never ever been an obstacle. I can only talk from experience but I've never had anyone look at me in a strange way because of the colour of my skin or any thing like that and neither have any of my Muslim friends.
We in Britain can't forget the July bombings so what the Americans feel must be even worse. And neither can we Indians forget the MA! Don't expect anyone to forget something that hurts so much.

@CPM: I cannot believe there was rejoicement in NJ! :O Especially because there are soo many desis there! How bloody embarassing! :@ These people deserve to be kicked outta the country, they don't deserve to live in a place where they have all these luxuries and just don't respect the country they live in or the people at all! Absolutely disgusting and sickening.

angelic_devil

kickass1

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top