Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Should america forget the 9/11??? (Page 19)

Eventide Senior Member
Eventide
Eventide

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Should America forget 9/11. No. One who forgets history is bound to repeat it. Can the families of the victims forget it?

But innocent muslims should not be made to pay for the deeds of a few dozen terrorists. Why bracket them all under one group.

Edited by Eventide - 13 September 2009 at 4:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beyond_the_Veil

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 4:25am | IP Logged
If India is attacked like that it will probably always create a kinda grudge against the people who did like that to us, I dont know how brutally the Muslims are treated in there, if it is too ruthless  then i think they should not do so, specially all the innocent, but otherwise the grudge is always life long !

Its not easy for those people to forget who lost their loved ones Ouch

Edited by Steff_DMG - 16 September 2009 at 2:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha80

-Sneha IF-Dazzler
-Sneha
-Sneha

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Any country HAS to protect itself against any eminent danger upon its territory but especially upon the millions of lives residing in the country... It is the moral, social duty of the government present to do so... No, America should never forget 9/11... A very famous saying goes: "forgive your enemy, but never forget his name!" The day US forgets that, it is bound to happen, more fiercely, again!

Agreed what G.W Bush did was wrong in many ways... He could have gone through the invasion in Iraq and elsewhere a lot more planned and organised and considerately for the innocent blood he shed... Agreed what some of the US legislatures on Muslims living in the country is intolerable... But then, I guess it has to be done, for the greater good...

I do not claim I am with all of the happenings, I am certainly against a lot of things happening... But terrorism has to end, whether it is a Muslim, a Hindu, a Christian or a Buddhist doing the unlawful acts!!...

What I believe is, the day each person on this planet realises it is not the Hindu, Muslim or Christian we have to defeat, but the terrorist, maybe we'll do some good in this world, and for once, together!!... ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EventideFair-n-luvly

P1nk IF-Dazzler
P1nk
P1nk

Posted: 15 September 2009 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Terrorism was born without religon, It's man made shit to destroy muslims or whatever its all a game. America played Its tactics very well, and no they shoudlnt forget 9/11, prehaps this way they can understand how it feels to kill other innocent people, but no they won't. Muslims have nothing to do with terrorism thats just bolox, islam means peace.

Go to top