Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Should america forget the 9/11??? (Page 14)

Beyond_the_Veil IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 8:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahikhan

Originally posted by Gauri_3

if US really have so many problems with the Muslims why do they give them visa....????

U.S. zabardasti visa deta hai kya unhey?  Naheen na.  I fail to understand why some folks still line up in front of the US embassy in their respective countries for American Visa when they hate America so much?  Yaar, intee takleef hai toh apney desh mein hee raho na.  Kis ney bola hai west bhaag ker aaney ko?
Hey,
long time no see...aty hi aise batein?OuchLOL
Well then US shouldnt give them visa simple btw yeh sab indian muslims ke sath bhi hota hao includin our celebs am i wong?

Busy these days with work.

I made a generic statement.  It was aimed at all those folks who migrate to U.S. or any other western country and then constantly badmouth it and harp how their culture is better than the country they migrated to etc. etc. etc.

If US stops giving visas to any one particular community, then that community will be the first one to cry out how Americans are discriminating against them.  Read your posts on any America related thread - most of them are full of stereotyping and badmouthing America. 

If by celebs you mean SRK - he made a mountain out of a molehill.    He is more than welcome  to not come back to the US.  Per jo insaan teen crore rupaye key liye begani shadiyon mein naachta phirta hai woh wapas US mein naachney kyoon naheen aayega?  SRK lost this fan after his moronic outburst after what was just a routine check when he was visiting US out of his own free will.
Not really!
See i aint against US i do have folks family there the  only thing which hurts me is when only Muslims are being interrogated and no one else....i might have said things which may hurt you or others but they do that i dont say that world is saying that ek 9/11 ki wajah se ktne iraqi roz merty hai who is responsible?
Afghanistan current situation,who is responsible ...acha if SRK did that for publicity or anyway just tell me is that not true he told what actually was done to him....Regarding US givin or not givin visa to anyone is not my problem but you tell me just onething do all come by their own will?
kitny logon ko better upportunities avail kerny ka chance milta hai woh aty hai i dont see the negative side only....but whatever is being done is wrong....interrogation can be done in a different manner too not all the muslims are extremists.

@Gauri: I have noticed that in posts too.Ouch
@bold: How the HELL do you know that NO-ONE else is being interrogated? Stop making up your own facts and figures.Confused
Stop blaming the US for everything. At one point it just gets annoying..
you are right. not all muslims are extremists which is why not ALL of them get stopped. DUH!
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

if US really have so many problems with the Muslims why do they give them visa....????

U.S. zabardasti visa deta hai kya unhey?  Naheen na.  I fail to understand why some folks still line up in front of the US embassy in their respective countries for American Visa when they hate America so much?  Yaar, intee takleef hai toh apney desh mein hee raho na.  Kis ney bola hai west bhaag ker aaney ko?
Hey,
long time no see...aty hi aise batein?OuchLOL
Well then US shouldnt give them visa simple btw yeh sab indian muslims ke sath bhi hota hao includin our celebs am i wong?

Busy these days with work.

I made a generic statement.  It was aimed at all those folks who migrate to U.S. or any other western country and then constantly badmouth it and harp how their culture is better than the country they migrated to etc. etc. etc.

If US stops giving visas to any one particular community, then that community will be the first one to cry out how Americans are discriminating against them.  Read your posts on any America related thread - most of them are full of stereotyping and badmouthing America. 

If by celebs you mean SRK - he made a mountain out of a molehill.    He is more than welcome  to not come back to the US.  Per jo insaan teen crore rupaye key liye begani shadiyon mein naachta phirta hai woh wapas US mein naachney kyoon naheen aayega?  SRK lost this fan after his moronic outburst after what was just a routine check when he was visiting US out of his own free will.
Not really!
See i aint against US i do have folks family there the  only thing which hurts me is when only Muslims are being interrogated and no one else....i might have said things which may hurt you or others but they do that i dont say that world is saying that ek 9/11 ki wajah se ktne iraqi roz merty hai who is responsible?
Afghanistan current situation,who is responsible ...acha if SRK did that for publicity or anyway just tell me is that not true he told what actually was done to him....Regarding US givin or not givin visa to anyone is not my problem but you tell me just onething do all come by their own will?
kitny logon ko better upportunities avail kerny ka chance milta hai woh aty hai i dont see the negative side only....but whatever is being done is wrong....interrogation can be done in a different manner too not all the muslims are extremists.

@Gauri: I have noticed that in posts too.Ouch
@bold: How the HELL do you know that NO-ONE else is being interrogated? Stop making up your own facts and figures.Confused
Stop blaming the US for everything. At one point it just gets annoying..
you are right. not all muslims are extremists which is why not ALL of them get stopped. DUH!
Relax i didn't know that n that i told RTH dont over react.........
If gets annoying for ya so it is equally annoying when i see muslims being accused whether they do somethin or not...n kindly i'm not interested in any debate with you on this issue so pl stop it here no need to qoute meEmbarrassed

Edited by mahikhan - 11 September 2009 at 9:05am
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by return_to_hades

the  only thing which hurts me is when only Muslims are being interrogated and no one else....i might have said things which may hurt you or others but they do that i dont say that world is saying that ek 9/11 ki wajah se ktne iraqi roz merty hai who is responsible?

I think the assumption that only Muslims are being interrogated is incorrect. I recently had a cousin visit us, Indian Hindu, typical Maharashtra last name. She was pulled aside by security and grilled for 45 minutes.

The funniest however is when my grandma was being frisked at Orlando on suspect for being a drug smuggler because she carried her sindoor and jewellry in little packets in her purse.

Basically the security in USA is whack job in need of fixing, or people in my family look and act suspiciously like terrorists.
Oh i really didnt know this btw i fully agree to you on listening to horror stories of family and folks about USA.
But i gotta hear about FBI and and also that they suspect muslims and then arrest them and when nothing proves them wrong they leave them but that during that duration they really do inhuman things and guantanamubay which isnt in the US though is the big example of it.So someone told me that FBI does the same with Muslims in jails if they are suspectedOuch
BTW I'm a half gujju too chem cho maja ma?LOL

Please don't take this offensively but just reading your posts tells me you have seen the movie New York one too many times.LOL
angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 9:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Fair-n-luvly IF-Sizzlerz
Fair-n-luvly
Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Originally posted by return_to_hades

the  only thing which hurts me is when only Muslims are being interrogated and no one else....i might have said things which may hurt you or others but they do that i dont say that world is saying that ek 9/11 ki wajah se ktne iraqi roz merty hai who is responsible?

I think the assumption that only Muslims are being interrogated is incorrect. I recently had a cousin visit us, Indian Hindu, typical Maharashtra last name. She was pulled aside by security and grilled for 45 minutes.

The funniest however is when my grandma was being frisked at Orlando on suspect for being a drug smuggler because she carried her sindoor and jewellry in little packets in her purse.

Basically the security in USA is whack job in need of fixing, or people in my family look and act suspiciously like terrorists.
Oh i really didnt know this btw i fully agree to you on listening to horror stories of family and folks about USA.
But i gotta hear about FBI and and also that they suspect muslims and then arrest them and when nothing proves them wrong they leave them but that during that duration they really do inhuman things and guantanamubay which isnt in the US though is the big example of it.So someone told me that FBI does the same with Muslims in jails if they are suspectedOuch
BTW I'm a half gujju too chem cho maja ma?LOL

Please don't take this offensively but just reading your posts tells me you have seen the movie New York one too many times.LOL
I've given my response to your earlier post every one has the freedom of speech so no one should make offensive comments....thanks.
sonur15 IF-Rockerz
sonur15
sonur15

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by angelic_devil

ok ConfusedYeah whateverErmm SillyTongue
ok i am editing it again. i like VB chatting in this thread better than VB taking digs and personal attacks on members. now i feel better. wow!!!!!! ROFL

Really... you feel better now?? No wonder I had a feeling that you were not in the best health at that time.
Now that commenting about me has made you feel better, I'll take it as my good deed for the day.

oh ya i am always in bad health when u quote me. Tongue

ROFL very funny angelic_devil

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 9:08am | IP Logged
LOL This is Debate Mansion. Do you seriously not expect people to quote you when someone strongly disagrees with you?
Mehh whatever. Happy debating.

Go to top