Debate Mansion

Should america forget the 9/11??? (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 19

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

I SEE A RAINBOW!

Oh Sarina. What have you been smoking today? LOL

Shhhhh!!!!! ROA shipped some good stuff to me. I'll hook you up too.

Cool that. As long as its not martini mistaken for fruit punch, I'm good. Tongue
But I also think I'm already high on cold meds as of now, so I'll pass tonight. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should america forget the 9/11??? (Page 13)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

GD has successfully made her way offline, I think I should too. This cold medicine is starting to kick in too, and that's awful because I took the 'day' pills instead of the 'night' ones. LOL

12 minutes since you said that. Make that 13. And you still green.

Go to bed cupcake. Sleep tight.

Arghh, I know, its awful. I'm going, going, gone. G'night!

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahikhan

Oh i really didnt know this btw i fully agree to you on listening to horror stories of family and folks about USA.
But i gotta hear about FBI and and also that they suspect muslims and then arrest them and when nothing proves them wrong they leave them but that during that duration they really do inhuman things and guantanamubay which isnt in the US though is the big example of it.So someone told me that FBI does the same with Muslims in jails if they are suspectedOuch
BTW I'm a half gujju too chem cho maja ma?LOL

The patriot act suspended the writ of habeus corpus for American citizens. Basically American's could be wiretapped, spied on and detained merely on an inconclusive suspicion. Yes Muslims have been stereotyped, but unaware to many many innocent non Islamic American citizens have been arrested, detained  and/or tortured too. I know American citizens who were tasered, chased, jailed for being at anti-war protests. All because of their affiliations or sympathies.

Not all Americans condone this behavior and not all Americans are bad. The sad thing is when Muslims look down on the very Americans who spent a night in prison for their cause.

If you have been keeping tabs on recent news. Gitmo was shut down. The entire CIA department is being audited and many of their unethical activities have been revealed. There is also a chance that those officials who ordered the torture of innocent civilians will be tried just like the Nuremburg trials.

One mismanaged government entity does not make a nation evil.

Well my Gujju is a bit rusty, I speak my other half Konkani more fluently.

But saru che dikri. Maja ma. I can understand Gujarati but cannot speak it. LOL
Agree to the boldedClap
Hu saru choWinkLOLdikri lol someone asked the meaning of it and qwerty from DM said it means burpingLOL

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

I SEE A RAINBOW!

Oh Sarina. What have you been smoking today? LOL

Shhhhh!!!!! ROA shipped some good stuff to me. I'll hook you up too.

Cool that. As long as its not martini mistaken for fruit punch, I'm good. Tongue
But I also think I'm already high on cold meds as of now, so I'll pass tonight. LOL

Im recovering from flu and am totalled up on meds just like you. That too the night ones. Damn phir bhi neend nahi a rahi.

Btw when are we setting the wedding date? LOL

souro

souro

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic_devil

Originally posted by souro

well i think if little inconvenience (not humiliation) is detrimental in saving thousands of lives, whats wrong in that.

If it's detrimental in saving thousand of lives then I think there's lots wrong in that. Tongue

Confused wrong with muslims or US? Wacko whatever.

You still didn't get it?? Confused

You asked a rhetorical question, 'if little inconvenience is detrimental in saving thousands of lives, what's wrong in that.'
Detrimental means harmful. For example, 'The VB is setting a bad example by chatting in this thread which can have a detrimental effect on member's conduct in future.' Wink
Now, read your sentence again.

Edited by souro - 10 September 2009 at 11:36pm

Fair-n-luvly

IF-Sizzlerz

Fair-n-luvly

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

^^^^^

LOL good oneLOL

angelic_devil

IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fair-n-luvly

souro

souro

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged

ok ConfusedYeah whateverErmm SillyTongue
ok i am editing it again. i like VB chatting in this thread better than VB taking digs and personal attacks on members. now i feel better. wow!!!!!! ROFL

Really... you feel better now?? No wonder I had a feeling that you were not in the best health at that time.
Now that commenting about me has made you feel better, I'll take it as my good deed for the day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohni_kuri

Post Reply New Post

Go to top