Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
LOL This is Debate Mansion. Do you seriously not expect people to quote you when someone strongly disagrees with you?
Mehh whatever. Happy debating.
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

LOL This is Debate Mansion. Do you seriously not expect people to quote you when someone strongly disagrees with you?

I'm bone tired of debating on this issue since many days that's why dont want to drag it any furthure...hope it makes sense to you...thanks.
hindu4lyf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

False.  Go to any masjid in the US and hear what folks over there are saying.  Leave the masjids - just see hindus on this very forums and their harps about how Indian culture is so very superior to American culture.  I have seen so many immigrants running America down that it makes me puke now.

Hmm I haven't actually witnessed this as much on IF but this mentality is very much present in the south asian countries. You will usually either find desis who completely idolise the west or those that completely bad mouth it lol.

hindu4lyf thumbnail
But no-one's forcing anyone to comment here. :S
Choro, I don't wanna get in to a fight. :)

no i seriously dont expect that.i am capable of replying something related to debate only.😊
as it is am in Dm only for few more days then its bye bye for some days.πŸ˜ƒ
its nothing. just a bit of fun.πŸ˜‰

But no-one's forcing anyone to comment here. :S

Choro, I don't wanna get in to a fight. :)

Good that's why i prefered to end it here😊
I end up hurting myself
thanks.
Originally posted by: angelic_devil

no i seriously dont expect that.i am capable of replying something related to debate only.😊

Good oneπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
@hindu4lyf:i'm not offended of what you said but one should be careful while posting comments😳
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelic_devil

I think you missed my point hun. My point was that if I read something that I am strongly against then no doubt I will bring it up. Now it's up to you whether you want to reply back or not, that is entirely your opinion hun. But if I have a point to make, i'll make it. :)
Erm you're leaving DM? kyon?

I think you missed my point hun. My point was that if I read something that I am strongly against then no doubt I will bring it up. Now it's up to you whether you want to reply back or not, that is entirely your opinion hun. But if I have a point to make, i'll make it. :)
Erm you're leaving DM? kyon?

and i am saying that, even i am perfectly capable of replying something regarding to the topic. nothing apart from that. of course if someone has to make a point they will.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Erm as long as I don't break IF's COC, I think it should be cool thanks anyway mahikhan.

Whatever, I think we've drifted from the original topic anyway.