Should america forget the 9/11???

amEn.aaMir thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

hey frndz

In america there are still muslims paying for the 9/11 tragedy.
So do u think its right??shud the innocent muslims also be treated in this way??
Wats ur opinion??
Feel free to share
Edited by yug.naksh_4ever - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yug.naksh_4ever

hey frndz

So do u think its right??paying or praying?? shud the innocent muslims also be treated in this way??what do you mean should the innocent muslim be trated this way? what the bush administration doing was setting a war on terror, terrorism not against the muslim. even tony blair once said that he knew and he recognized that many terrorists groups are using the name of islam but it doesn't mean that they are representing islam or muslim population. we should be able to understand the difference between islam, islamic, muslim with islamists and islamism.
Wats ur opinion??
Feel free to share

Edited by rongna - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: rongna

[what do you mean should the innocent muslim be trated this way? what the bush administration doing was setting a war on terror, terrorism not against the muslim. even tony blair once said that he knew and he recognized that many terrorists groups are using the name of islam but it doesn't mean that they are representing islam or muslim population. we should be able to understand the difference between islam, islamic, muslim with islamists and islamism.

Well rongna i think she is talkin about the FBI investigations to the Muslims livin in America...the way they are harrassed and treated is really inhuman....Well if Tony blair thinks so then why it is still believed that MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS???
@Underlined:Fully agree to you👏
Islam does not encourage terrorism and few who commit such things doesn't fit the boundary of Islam,as it is said Terrorist is a terrorist he belongs no country,no religion...he believes in his own laws and does what he think is right!
Thanks.
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Well rongna i think she is talkin about the FBI investigations to the Muslims livin in America...the way they are harrassed and treated is really inhuman....Well if Tony blair thinks so then why it is still believed that MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS???i think the reason why many people think that the terrorist groups are associated with islam and muslim are because of the 9/11 case which led to many controversy.however, contrary to popular believe that terrorist are muslim or have islamic background, there are also other terrorist groups which have no relationship whatsoever with islam and muslim. like for example, the aum shinrikyo of sarin gas attack in tokyo subway station of japan which led to the injuries of many and death of some.
@Underlined:Fully agree to you👏
Islam does not encourage terrorism and few who commit such things doesn't fit the boundary of Islam,as it is said Terrorist is a terrorist he belongs no country,no religion...yeah, i know what you mean. i mean i'm not muslim or islam and have no rights to speak for the muslim and islamic community. but there was this one guy in my class who said that they the terrorists are not muslim even though they claim to be muslim and representing the muslim community. he said that in the case like this, they are not supposed to kill children, orphans, eldery and women. but they are still killing everybody, yeah? but they are still killing everybody and have these special hatred towards the americans.he believes in his own laws and does what he think is right! what do you mean the terrorist groups or tony blair?
Thanks.

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Things happen for a reason. Cause and effect or karma or whatever we call it. But I would like the past to be forgotten and attempts made to make sure it does not happen again. Any life lost is a big loss to those who are affected.
_Angie_ thumbnail
point well brought out rongna, I m glad that the muslim population who disagree with these terrorist acts are voicing out their concerns. They need to do it more loud & clear so that all of them are not bracketed together
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yug.naksh_4ever

hey frndz

So do u think its right??shud the innocent muslims also be treated in this way??
Wats ur opinion??
In india after 26/11 is sooo far better than US,No such a incident reported😊....We all knows no religion teach to kill each other....If we compare US aggression on Japan over Nagasaki bomb attacked killed 50,000 people and more than million people effected the deadly poison gas of this nuclear bomb, US aggression on Vietnam war killed thousand and thousands, US aggression on Cuba, US Aggression on Afghanistan, Invading of Iraq, and killing thousand and thousands in these countires. If we compare all above to 9/11, it is a very very small event.....😊Patriotism, should promote understanding and cooperation among people, make people proud of their country's achievements and struggle for its security and development, respect its religious scholars and obey their government..But Terrorist groups and ignorent jihadies peoples..are Real enemies of Islam...😊

nuomi.riceball thumbnail

that's why the UN has never been able to define what is terrorism
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Modern generation should not care what religion a person comes from. Right is right and wrong is wrong, we do not need religion to tell us such basic things.
well i think if little inconvenience (not humiliation) is detrimental in saving thousands of lives, whats wrong in that.