Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Did anyone watch Melrose place last night?

I honestly didn't really like it much.. i'mmma give it a few more tries though .. but for a pilot episode i thought it was prettty  blahh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Melrose Place anyone?" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Pilot episodes are supposed to be BAMMMM. I didn't get a chance to watch anything last night! :/ 

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i kindaa liked it, it was goood.. didnt make me say "OMFG, I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK, AAAH"..hahah but it was pretty goood, not the greatest pilot episode though

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 3:42am | IP Logged
it was ok..but i will def continue watching it..but pilot's are not supposed to be WOW and all..i didnt get addicted to GG and 90210 when i watched the pilot

so who is murderer ?do u think ella kinda like jonah? n he's getting married n all

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 9:48am | IP Logged
^ seemed like ella likes jonah the way she left the memorial service and all ... and that chef .. did he kill the chic? he was the one burning clothes and what not ..

lol i dont have the names down yet ..

innocentdevil.

Goldie

innocentdevil.

Posted: 11 September 2009 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
No i didn't see it yet but i want to =)

-Zeustina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Zeustina-

#1 EIJAZ FAN

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preity*zinta

^ seemed like ella likes jonah the way she left the memorial service and all ... and that chef .. did he kill the chic? he was the one burning clothes and what not ..

lol i dont have the names down yet ..

hi swati rite? i havent got the names of the characters either LOL
yeah totally ella has something for jonah..n jonah seems to be like a really sweet guy
the chef is so mysterious .wats up with him..he was saying he will miss her a lot etc..like he was the closes to her..wonder whats his relationship with her?
sometimes when they make it seem like someone's done it , it will end up being someone else you wont even figure out LOL

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 13 September 2009 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Not bad.  The murder plot is interesting.  A lot of characters have potential motive.  The chef's name is Auggie.  I remember seeing him (Colin) on All my children lol. 

So Ella is bi? She does seem to have a thing for Jonah. 

Ashley Simpson...hahaa, I wasn't sure if that was her.  She's playing the appearlying innocent girl. 

Hmmm, okay pilot.  I never watched the original MP show, so I really didn't have any expectations.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top