Ghar Ek Sapna

kakul

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

silkybhasin

silkybhasin

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 10:00am | IP Logged
 on no, kakul got shot, i hope damini at least goes home with shlok and saaman stay in the hospital with kakul. god i hope saaman and kakul reunite 2 days left. what do you think will happen with kakul her baby and saaman.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kakul" in Ghar Ek Sapna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 11:46am | IP Logged
ON NO........

who shot her..........

silkybhasin

silkybhasin

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
who else shlok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saraanesha

silkybhasin

silkybhasin

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
the doctor informed rishab that shlok found out about the plan and shlok found out both damini and kakul are working together. i think shlok will be caught and that saaman will reach kakul and she will rush into OR, i also think damini will make sure shlok is caught.

in the beginning when damini was speaking to saaman family it looked like to me that when damini said she wishes everybody should be happy it looked like saaman does not want her to go. it looks like he actually has fallen in love with her. what do you think

Edited by silkybhasin - 09 September 2009 at 3:35pm

Meena.IF

IF-Dazzler

Meena.IF

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

I don't wish to comment on Samman's love.

Anyway, i got the video online and posted the updated.
Silkybashin can u Please check it out and let me know if i miss anything...

silkybhasin

silkybhasin

Posted: 10 September 2009 at 5:49am | IP Logged
you missed the last part when shlok goes to kakul room where kakul is having trouble taking of her ring and what looks like to me shlok has show kakul in stomach thanks for updating episodes

Post Reply New Post

Go to top