Miley Jab Hum Tum

.:.SaJan Love Mansion 128.:.Monaya Magic.:. (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 150

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Naima1994_

Navz D OMG seriously! *dies*

It was all monaya, well atleast mohit! Wink LOL

I CANT wait till tomorrow, im gonna book a room in heaven, want me too book one for you? Embarrassed 
Hospital beds are gonna be taken anyay since all Sgian are gonna get shifted tehre, but me tho pakka *dead* so heaven it is!!!!!!!! ROFL
naimy i know sure i'll be dead, so hospital is no option !! better book a room in heaven for me too !! ROFL Tonite SG scene was totally Monaya or atleast MoJan !!! ROFL Monaya were totally into it !!! ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".:.SaJan Love Mansion 128.:.Monaya Magic.:. (Page 10)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

haiiiiiiiiii i really cant get over the SG scene tonite ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!! it was soooooo freakin hot and sizzling !! Gosh Monaya was full into it !! and u know what makes it sooooooooooo hot beside the passion in it, their innocence !! Gosh !! what a steamy scene man !! and they havent even kissed !! Gosh if they are this hot when they dont even kiss, just imagine how dealy would they eb when they do !!! Embarrassed
exactly!!!!!!!!! and gunjan was proper checking his lips out the first time! and typical samrat does something else! but then he kinder smiless omggg the smirk! as in u want me to kiss u! as she closes her eyes! and then he so wants it tooo!!!!!!!1

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
lmaoo wat on earth is mohit doing at the end of the precap?? lmaoo

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naz17555

haiiiiiiiiii i really cant get over the SG scene tonite ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!! it was soooooo freakin hot and sizzling !! Gosh Monaya was full into it !! and u know what makes it sooooooooooo hot beside the passion in it, their innocence !! Gosh !! what a steamy scene man !! and they havent even kissed !! Gosh if they are this hot when they dont even kiss, just imagine how dealy would they eb when they do !!! Embarrassed
exactly!!!!!!!!! and gunjan was proper checking his lips out the first time! and typical samrat does something else! but then he kinder smiless omggg the smirk! as in u want me to kiss u! as she closes her eyes! and then he so wants it tooo!!!!!!!1
OMG Nazzzzz !! i was tooo vcaught up in the secen to notice all this !! lolz !! gotta watch it again !! btw jen said he was actually playing with her hair in the scene !!! i didnt notice that !! did ya ???

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

hahahaha !! i knowwwwwwwwww but it doesnt look silly at all !!i found it cute !!  but i'm prepared to have several bashing and making fun  off topics tomorrow !!! LOL LOL LOL

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

OMG Nazzzzz !! i was tooo vcaught up in the secen to notice all this !! lolz !! gotta watch it again !! btw jen said he was actually playing with her hair in the scene !!! i didnt notice that !! did ya ???
lmao u no me! always anaylsing!
playing with her hair?! lolzz well i no he was tryner get taht glitter out.. and does kinder touch it afterwards.. im watching it again anyway! lmao

ohh and i hope someone gets just the scene of sajan!

naz17555

IF-Sizzlerz

naz17555

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

hahahaha !! i knowwwwwwwwww but it doesnt look silly at all !!i found it cute !!  but i'm prepared to have several bashing and making fun  off topics tomorrow !!! LOL LOL LOL
ohh yeah lmao truuu! well all that we saw looked gorgeous! so i wont be complaining! it all seems too beautiful to compalin about!

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 09 September 2009 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
bak...so from waht i read from jens take todays epi is INJUROIUS to my health ROFL tht frkning kiss scene wasnt a dream DIES Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top