Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: naz17555

exactly!!!!!!!!! and gunjan was proper checking his lips out the first time! and typical samrat does something else! but then he kinder smiless omggg the smirk! as in u want me to kiss u! as she closes her eyes! and then he so wants it tooo!!!!!!!1

OMG Nazzzzz !! i was tooo vcaught up in the secen to notice all this !! lolz !! gotta watch it again !! btw jen said he was actually playing with her hair in the scene !!! i didnt notice that !! did ya ???
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: naz17555

lmaoo wat on earth is mohit doing at the end of the precap?? lmaoo

hahahaha !! i knowwwwwwwwww but it doesnt look silly at all !!i found it cute !!  but i'm prepared to have several bashing and making fun  off topics tomorrow !!! 😆 😆 😆
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

OMG Nazzzzz !! i was tooo vcaught up in the secen to notice all this !! lolz !! gotta watch it again !! btw jen said he was actually playing with her hair in the scene !!! i didnt notice that !! did ya ???

lmao u no me! always anaylsing!
playing with her hair?! lolzz well i no he was tryner get taht glitter out.. and does kinder touch it afterwards.. im watching it again anyway! lmao

ohh and i hope someone gets just the scene of sajan!
naz17555 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

hahahaha !! i knowwwwwwwwww but it doesnt look silly at all !!i found it cute !!  but i'm prepared to have several bashing and making fun  off topics tomorrow !!! 😆 😆 😆

ohh yeah lmao truuu! well all that we saw looked gorgeous! so i wont be complaining! it all seems too beautiful to compalin about!
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bak...so from waht i read from jens take todays epi is INJUROIUS to my health 🤣 tht frkning kiss scene wasnt a dream DIES 😍
xaviara thumbnail
hahahah ! nazzzzz i posted earliar too about someone making a vid of just SG scene !! *sigh* They are killing me Nazzz !! and tomorrow i'll certianly be dead !!

Btw Benia are not only shown together in last nite and tonite's epi, but even in teh song where everyone is playing in the blidfold game, they are inseperable there too !! 😆
XxSanaxX thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey shaz!! hw ru? seen da epi yet?
naz17555 thumbnail
DM!!!!!!!!!!!!! i nooooooo that was the biggest shocker! both wanted the kiss!!!!!!!!

and ok he wasnt exactly smirking navzz b! lolzz but his expression changes when he sees that she closes her eyes!
naz17555 thumbnail
heyy shazzzuuu and sana! seen the epi??

lolzz navvzz b! we sooo need it! just sajan! but that tune!!!!! ewww i detest that first tune!
xaviara thumbnail
sonaaaaaaa !! SG scene should have come with a warning man !!! i swear it is 9injurious to one's health !! and it was totally monaya ! gosh they are soooooooooooo into it !! 🤣🤣🤣 But its a freakin hot and sizzling scene !! totally scorched my tv screen for sure !!! 😉

heyyyyyyyyyy sana and shazu !!! *hugs* how are ya ???