Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namz94 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

OMGGGGGG Naz !! that's what i though too !!! I was like huh !! what is she doing !! cuz couldnt see the wallet as it was the same color as M's jeans !!! Gosh what have u guys turned me into !!! 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

OMG you too Navz D?! 🤣
You ahvnt turned into anything! you were ALWAYS a DM!!!!!!🤣
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Naima1994_

OMG you too Navz D?! 🤣
You ahvnt turned into anything! you were ALWAYS a DM!!!!!!🤣

@ bold : is that any way to talk to ur elder ????? 🤣
xaviara thumbnail
haiiiiiiiiii i really cant get over the SG scene tonite ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!! it was soooooo freakin hot and sizzling !! Gosh Monaya was full into it !! and u know what makes it sooooooooooo hot beside the passion in it, their innocence !! Gosh !! what a steamy scene man !! and they havent even kissed !! Gosh if they are this hot when they dont even kiss, just imagine how dealy would they eb when they do !!! 😳
Namz94 thumbnail

@ bold : is that any way to talk to ur elder ????? 🤣

I dont see any bad language 🤔 ðŸ¤£
Namz94 thumbnail

Navz D OMG seriously! *dies*

It was all monaya, well atleast mohit! 😉 ðŸ˜†

I CANT wait till tomorrow, im gonna book a room in heaven, want me too book one for you? 😳 
Hospital beds are gonna be taken anyay since all Sgian are gonna get shifted tehre, but me tho pakka *dead* so heaven it is!!!!!!!! 🤣
xaviara thumbnail
@ naimy : arey calling ur elder a DM is not so nice missy !!! 🤣
naz17555 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OHHH WOWOWOWWWWWWWWWW OMGOSHH GUYSSSS THAT WAS TOO HOTT AND SIZZLING!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHH WOWOWOW GOTTA WATCH IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!
AND THE PRECAP! YESSS THEY SHOW THE CHEEK THING CLEARLY!!!!!!!! OMGGG SAMRATS SOOO CLOSEEEEE
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Naima1994_

Navz D OMG seriously! *dies*

It was all monaya, well atleast mohit! 😉 ðŸ˜†

I CANT wait till tomorrow, im gonna book a room in heaven, want me too book one for you? 😳 
Hospital beds are gonna be taken anyay since all Sgian are gonna get shifted tehre, but me tho pakka *dead* so heaven it is!!!!!!!! 🤣

naimy i know sure i'll be dead, so hospital is no option !! better book a room in heaven for me too !! 🤣 Tonite SG scene was totally Monaya or atleast MoJan !!! 🤣 Monaya were totally into it !!! 🤣
naz17555 thumbnail

haiiiiiiiiii i really cant get over the SG scene tonite ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaah !!! it was soooooo freakin hot and sizzling !! Gosh Monaya was full into it !! and u know what makes it sooooooooooo hot beside the passion in it, their innocence !! Gosh !! what a steamy scene man !! and they havent even kissed !! Gosh if they are this hot when they dont even kiss, just imagine how dealy would they eb when they do !!! 😳

exactly!!!!!!!!! and gunjan was proper checking his lips out the first time! and typical samrat does something else! but then he kinder smiless omggg the smirk! as in u want me to kiss u! as she closes her eyes! and then he so wants it tooo!!!!!!!1
naz17555 thumbnail
lmaoo wat on earth is mohit doing at the end of the precap?? lmaoo