India-Forums

TeraCreations gallery || TW, TVD, DW, RH pg76 (Page 74)

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shifali*

I love this Radz:

aww, thanks Shifs! (I miss you!)

Originally posted by burgerchaap

http://i.imgur.com/Y2OaK.jpg
How do you b l e n d? Seriously, these kind of graphics are your best! Love the blueness and the spider web-ish texture. Also, this is magical.

AND your gifs are so fan-freaking-tastic. I would've never thought of merging bonnie/graham and who/bonnie together, but it'd be so interesting to see...esp. graham & bonnie. Day Dreaming

I hope this isn't your last update (unlike what you said in the PM). 

psht, I could so ask you the same thing! your colourings and everything are always A M A Z I N G. but thank you! aahhh, yeah that one I was kind of in awe of - I remember thinking if I really made that. lol.

aww, thank you! you should make crossover gifs! your gifs are always stunning! and the colouring of your gifs. (I've also stolen like god knows how many of your colourings but instead of using them, I try and make my own similar to them because yours are so freaking amazing. don't judge.)

thanks M! we'll see how it goes for the gallery (:

Originally posted by urworstnitemare

Yo bud, this isn't your last update. :/ 

You still have to make a siggie for ME!!!!! I was just about to PM you and beg you for one on something but if your quitting (for whoknowswhatever reason) then I can't ask I guess. 
BUT can I emotionally blackmail you to not quit? haha. Its always awesome to see your updates after being burried in work and other stuff. You're updates always bring a smile to my face- are you gonna take that sweet happiness and excitement of looking forward to your updates away from me? :P 
Anyhoo, the update- EEKKKSSS!!! OUAT siggie! LOOOVVVEEESSS it!!!! Its gorgeous! Love the hunger games one too!!!! I can't wait for all the shows to start again! I will definitely be watching OUAT and DEFINITELY Criminal Minds and... that's about it I think :(. Oh can I please make a request for a siggie? PLEASE! haha aka can you please continue updating for a long long time? 

Love your update! 

oh I will ALWAYS be open to make stuff for you. even if this gallery is ever shut down, just PM me and I will make WHATEVER you want for you. but you have to provide me with pics and text. haha. (the gallery may stay open yet. it was why the 'probably' was there!)

thanks so much Avi. gosh I miss you <3 OUAT! YES I KNOW RIGHT? can you wait for season 2? because I sure as heck can't! gah, all up to date with spoilers?

I will make you a siggy! for sure! just leave your request here or PM me. :D ily <3
.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Maha149 IF-Rockerz
Maha149
Maha149

Posted: 30 August 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
res

Anhdara13

..Labyrinth.. IF-Rockerz
..Labyrinth..
..Labyrinth..

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
hey hun, love your creations! they just keep getting better and better and are just simply awesome...

Anhdara13

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 02 September 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
HELLOOO STRANGER Hug

So apparently I forgot to comment on the update before last even though I thought I already did? Guess not. Anyway, everything's fabulous, but I really really really love the style of this one: http://i.imgur.com/HIMGO.jpg

^^ The way you blended the two close-ups over the cape - such a cool idea!!!

And my favorite's gotta be the Chloe as Watchtower one... make some more Smallville stuff PLEASE, I'm going through major withdrawal symptoms... need me some Chlollie Cry

From the new update, I LOVE the Meghan Ory one - coloring is insanely beautiful Heart Still waiting on some Rumbelle from you :P

And this is brilliant - love the texture use: http://i.imgur.com/IYCcH.jpg

Update again soon, love ya Radz Heart

Anhdara13

Jenifer. IF-Sizzlerz
Jenifer.
Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

No words. Not even one word. Bonnie and the Doctor. I shall leave at that.

As for the rest, you need to update more, missy.

Anhdara13

Anhdara13 IF-Rockerz
Anhdara13
Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
@ Labyrinth89: Thank you so much!

Originally posted by lola610

HELLOOO STRANGER Hug

So apparently I forgot to comment on the update before last even though I thought I already did? Guess not. Anyway, everything's fabulous, but I really really really love the style of this one: http://i.imgur.com/HIMGO.jpg

^^ The way you blended the two close-ups over the cape - such a cool idea!!!

And my favorite's gotta be the Chloe as Watchtower one... make some more Smallville stuff PLEASE, I'm going through major withdrawal symptoms... need me some Chlollie Cry

From the new update, I LOVE the Meghan Ory one - coloring is insanely beautiful Heart Still waiting on some Rumbelle from you :P

And this is brilliant - love the texture use: http://i.imgur.com/IYCcH.jpg

Update again soon, love ya Radz Heart

Aww, thank you Lola! I really like how that turned out too. Oh man, so tempted to but I can't find decent caps for Smallville! Link me to some sites and I will. Plus Smallville crossovers. I promise. :D

Thank you so much! Meghan Ory is seriously stunning. Editing her photos is relatively easy. I'll try Rumbelle as I find more caps, I promise. Don't have many from the show yet.

Ohh, that's actually one of my favourites. Haha, so thanks!

Will do. :P

Originally posted by Jenifer.

No words. Not even one word. Bonnie and the Doctor. I shall leave at that.

As for the rest, you need to update more, missy.

Haha, thank you Jen! I'll try. Got some Robin Hood waiting for you. Not much, but there is some.
Jenifer. IF-Sizzlerz
Jenifer.
Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Oh, you tease. Bring them on and let me cry out 'finally!'. Also, on my rare outing on tumblr recently, I may or may not have seen you mention something on the first epi of TMLS. You make some. Show me. Let me appreciate. Job done. Simple. For me. 

Anhdara13

Go to top