TeraCreations gallery || TW, TVD, DW, RH pg76 (Page 72)

Post Reply New Post

Page 72 of 77

urworstnitemare

Goldie

urworstnitemare

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
I liked the update! All the effects were really different! One did creep me out at first though lol- the allison mack as watchtower one? I think it's the eyes- its just creepy hahaha! Loved the first doctor who one? The one with the red cape. Its super cool!!! Good job once again bud!!!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TeraCreations gallery || TW, TVD, DW, RH pg76 (Page 72)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 18 July 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
WOW beautifully done..effects are just awsm !! fab job !!!

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by curledup

*dies*

*resuscitates*

My first favorite! ^^ the blending on all this was beautiful, marvelous! Loved the colouring <3

I love this! its really innovative, the distribution of colours is very effective, I love love love it! <3 if only I liked her -_- then I would have used it. But I still love the effects you have done!

You are super super fantastic! I love all your work, its fantabulous!

Aww, the Rory one was one of my favourites too! Thank you so much! Aashi - what do you mean you don't like Karen Gillan? :O Reevaluating our friendship right now. Haha. But thanks anyways! I'll be posting the colourings soon, I promise! Just got to upload them onto mediafire and figure out how to post them properly.

Originally posted by Jenifer.

Holy heck! Check out those more than awesome Doctor Who stuff! I'm pretty sure I've said this before but I take it back and state it now - this has gotta be your best update yet. Seriously. All the DW stuff, argh, I don't have the words. I don't like putting big stuff in the siggie box but I swear, if these were smaller, I would've used all on a rotation. They're are up on tumblr, right? I'll reblog rightaway.

PS: ROBIN HOOD, ANYONE?

JEN. YOU GIVE THE BEST COMMENTS. Because you lie through your teeth, but my ego grows like a monster with your comments. THANK YOU. Yes, of course they're all on tumblr. 

Oh psht you, Robin Hood will come soon ok.

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by urworstnitemare

I liked the update! All the effects were really different! One did creep me out at first though lol- the allison mack as watchtower one? I think it's the eyes- its just creepy hahaha! Loved the first doctor who one? The one with the red cape. Its super cool!!! Good job once again bud!!!! 

Haha, Avi, the allison mack one? really? I kinda liked that. But thank you! I love that Rory one too! (Also, I miss you. PM or scrap me or something!)

@ Sunshine Girl: Thanks hun!

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

Holy heck! Check out those more than awesome Doctor Who stuff! I'm pretty sure I've said this before but I take it back and state it now - this has gotta be your best update yet. Seriously. All the DW stuff, argh, I don't have the words. I don't like putting big stuff in the siggie box but I swear, if these were smaller, I would've used all on a rotation. They're are up on tumblr, right? I'll reblog rightaway.

JEN. YOU GIVE THE BEST COMMENTS. Because you lie through your teeth, but my ego grows like a monster with your comments. THANK YOU. Yes, of course they're all on tumblr. 

Me? A liar? Never! I just joke. Sometimes. But again I find myself contemplating if I should diss my siggie box rule and just stick one of your creations in. Argh. Decisions, decisions. Dude, what is your problem?!

Tumblr! *cries*

Robin Hood better come soon. You super-delayed promiser.

Anhdara13

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 31 July 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
so gorgeous update :D

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anhdara13

Me? A liar? Never! I just joke. Sometimes. But again I find myself contemplating if I should diss my siggie box rule and just stick one of your creations in. Argh. Decisions, decisions. Dude, what is your problem?!

Tumblr! *cries*

Robin Hood better come soon. You super-delayed promiser.

DO IT. D O I T. *peer pressures you*

I'M SORRY JEN. ask someone who uses Chrome?

*hides* I'll get to making some stuff soon. I promise.

@ Fatima: Thank you!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
to the people who actually check my gallery out, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your comments. they truly mean a lot to me.

I haven't updated in a very long time, finishing up on posting the art I had listed on page 68.

---

Once Upon A Time

The Hunger Games[/CENTER]
[CENTER]Madge Undersee dreamcast

Gale/Madge

The Vampire Diaries

crossover

---

Once again, thank you so much for your kind words and support as I make art.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..|Persephone|burgerchaapLeenasmg.DontKnow.-Ursh--Seri-Jenifer.Delena-ciousisomers-Fatima-Sunshine Girl-Jwalamukhi-indiandoll89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top