TeraCreations gallery || TW, TVD, DW, RH pg76 (Page 71)

Post Reply New Post

Page 71 of 77

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Mwhahahha! super stawlker!

-edit:

SUPER ENVY! Stern Smile why are you so damn good is the quesition? I love the sizing and the colouring, you better upload the colouring! Big smile LOL that tone was not threatening at all! I loved all of it! <3 I can't wait till you put up the next lot with the colouring! and whoever that girl is looks good, I don't know I've tried to copy it but it won't let me! Confused BUT COLOURING PPWEEAASSEE!

-Aashifa

Edited by curledup - 07 June 2012 at 2:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TeraCreations gallery || TW, TVD, DW, RH pg76 (Page 71)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Seriously Radz, you're one super classy graphic-er (what is the proper term for you guys? Don't say artists, I despise that overall heading). I love the mature shades you touch to pictures, none of that in-your-face nonsense, thank goodness.

BTW - the girl in the last update, before Kat Graham, that's the new DW chick, right?

PS: Ahem, where's the Robin Hood stuff?

Anhdara13

romiebee2002

IF-Sizzlerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

@ Sunshine Girl: thank you so much!

Originally posted by romiebee2002

Amazing job radz =D 

Yes Yes I am active again heheee ;)
Roma

*rubs eyes* ROMAAA. *tackles* oh man I have missed you. I still PM you everytime I update in the hopes that you will be back. so good to have you back. PM/scrap meee. :D also, thanks so much!

Yep im back doll :D Med school for a year and a half so far has  rotted my brains out so i'm catching up on IPKKDTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13Sunshine Girl

romiebee2002

IF-Sizzlerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
And once again your update is amazing!Clap

Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by curledup

Mwhahahha! super stawlker!

-edit:

SUPER ENVY! Stern Smile why are you so damn good is the quesition? I love the sizing and the colouring, you better upload the colouring! Big smile LOL that tone was not threatening at all! I loved all of it! <3 I can't wait till you put up the next lot with the colouring! and whoever that girl is looks good, I don't know I've tried to copy it but it won't let me! Confused BUT COLOURING PPWEEAASSEE!

-Aashifa

Awww, Aashi, thank you so much. *cuddles* I've got to check the colouring out but I shall definitely be posting them! if not here than on my tumblr. pakka. xD haha, which girl? they're ALL gorgeous. figuring out the colourings and how to post them here soon k?

Originally posted by Jenifer.

Seriously Radz, you're one super classy graphic-er (what is the proper term for you guys? Don't say artists, I despise that overall heading). I love the mature shades you touch to pictures, none of that in-your-face nonsense, thank goodness.

BTW - the girl in the last update, before Kat Graham, that's the new DW chick, right?

PS: Ahem, where's the Robin Hood stuff?

JEN. THANK YOU. so sweet of you (omg, what have you done with my Jen? lol.) Which one? haha. No I don't have Jenna Coleman pics yet! RH stuff will come after these, gotta collect pics first. I really want to make some Robin/Marian and Will/Djaq stuff.

@ Roma: so good to have you back babe! Thank you <3

curledup

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
And I basically just want to post the stuff I have backlogged. I'm rather proud of the Doctor Who stuff in this update. What do you think though?

[Aashi, I'll post the colouring soon! Promise.]

random

Doctor Who

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

curledupitsAishburgerchaap-Jwalamukhi--Fatima-Sunshine Girl

curledup

IF-Rockerz

curledup

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
*dies*

*resuscitates*

My first favorite! ^^ the blending on all this was beautiful, marvelous! Loved the colouring <3

I love this! its really innovative, the distribution of colours is very effective, I love love love it! <3 if only I liked her -_- then I would have used it. But I still love the effects you have done!

You are super super fantastic! I love all your work, its fantabulous!

Anhdara13

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 09 July 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Holy heck! Check out those more than awesome Doctor Who stuff! I'm pretty sure I've said this before but I take it back and state it now - this has gotta be your best update yet. Seriously. All the DW stuff, argh, I don't have the words. I don't like putting big stuff in the siggie box but I swear, if these were smaller, I would've used all on a rotation. They're are up on tumblr, right? I'll reblog rightaway.

PS: ROBIN HOOD, ANYONE?

Anhdara13

Post Reply New Post

Go to top