Views

Users

Frequent Posters

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Mwhahahha! super stawlker!

-edit:

SUPER ENVY! 😳 why are you so damn good is the quesition? I love the sizing and the colouring, you better upload the colouring! 😃 😆 that tone was not threatening at all! I loved all of it! <3 I can't wait till you put up the next lot with the colouring! and whoever that girl is looks good, I don't know I've tried to copy it but it won't let me! 😕 BUT COLOURING PPWEEAASSEE!

-Aashifa
Edited by curledup - 11 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously Radz, you're one super classy graphic-er (what is the proper term for you guys? Don't say artists, I despise that overall heading). I love the mature shades you touch to pictures, none of that in-your-face nonsense, thank goodness.

BTW - the girl in the last update, before Kat Graham, that's the new DW chick, right?

PS: Ahem, where's the Robin Hood stuff?
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anhdara13

@ Sunshine Girl: thank you so much!

*rubs eyes* ROMAAA. *tackles* oh man I have missed you. I still PM you everytime I update in the hopes that you will be back. so good to have you back. PM/scrap meee. :D also, thanks so much!

Yep im back doll :D Med school for a year and a half so far has  rotted my brains out so i'm catching up on IPKKD😛
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
And once again your update is amazing!👏
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: curledup

Mwhahahha! super stawlker!

-edit:

SUPER ENVY! 😳 why are you so damn good is the quesition? I love the sizing and the colouring, you better upload the colouring! 😃 😆 that tone was not threatening at all! I loved all of it! <3 I can't wait till you put up the next lot with the colouring! and whoever that girl is looks good, I don't know I've tried to copy it but it won't let me! 😕 BUT COLOURING PPWEEAASSEE!

-Aashifa

Awww, Aashi, thank you so much. *cuddles* I've got to check the colouring out but I shall definitely be posting them! if not here than on my tumblr. pakka. xD haha, which girl? they're ALL gorgeous. figuring out the colourings and how to post them here soon k?

Originally posted by: Jenifer.

Seriously Radz, you're one super classy graphic-er (what is the proper term for you guys? Don't say artists, I despise that overall heading). I love the mature shades you touch to pictures, none of that in-your-face nonsense, thank goodness.

BTW - the girl in the last update, before Kat Graham, that's the new DW chick, right?

PS: Ahem, where's the Robin Hood stuff?

JEN. THANK YOU. so sweet of you (omg, what have you done with my Jen? lol.) Which one? haha. No I don't have Jenna Coleman pics yet! RH stuff will come after these, gotta collect pics first. I really want to make some Robin/Marian and Will/Djaq stuff.

@ Roma: so good to have you back babe! Thank you <3
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
And I basically just want to post the stuff I have backlogged. I'm rather proud of the Doctor Who stuff in this update. What do you think though?

[Aashi, I'll post the colouring soon! Promise.]

random

Doctor Who

curledup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
*dies*

*resuscitates*

My first favorite! ^^ the blending on all this was beautiful, marvelous! Loved the colouring <3

I love this! its really innovative, the distribution of colours is very effective, I love love love it! <3 if only I liked her -_- then I would have used it. But I still love the effects you have done!

You are super super fantastic! I love all your work, its fantabulous!

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Holy heck! Check out those more than awesome Doctor Who stuff! I'm pretty sure I've said this before but I take it back and state it now - this has gotta be your best update yet. Seriously. All the DW stuff, argh, I don't have the words. I don't like putting big stuff in the siggie box but I swear, if these were smaller, I would've used all on a rotation. They're are up on tumblr, right? I'll reblog rightaway.

PS: ROBIN HOOD, ANYONE?
urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the update! All the effects were really different! One did creep me out at first though lol- the allison mack as watchtower one? I think it's the eyes- its just creepy hahaha! Loved the first doctor who one? The one with the red cape. Its super cool!!! Good job once again bud!!!! 
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
WOW beautifully done..effects are just awsm !! fab job !!!