TeraCreations gallery || TW, TVD, DW, RH pg76 - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago
Radzzz so glad to see an update after so long  LOVE the TVD gifs, the colorings and moments chosen are perfect... how do ya get them to stay so HQ in spite of being so big? And... more importantly... where's the OUAT stuff :P
What? You still haven't finished series 2?! You are...just something else. Get to it already woman, before my grey hairs appear. I'll dye them early if I have to *glares*.

Onto the update, I'm loving the Merlin siggie and how interesting (for want of a better word) is Kol?

PS - expect a scrap, ask, PM, everything for my Hobbit request. I WANT IT!
I WISH TO REQUEST LIKE RIGHT NOW! cause IM SO JEALOUS YOU ARE TOO GOOD. 
@ Sunshine Girl: thank you! I am so glad you like it!

Originally posted by stillunwritten

bonnie/everyone FTW! 

Who is the guy in the second to last gif? :o is he from TVD?! I haven't watched the last couple episodes, so I have no idea what's going on. 
but they look so good together!  <3 

Your manips are awesomesauce. and the Merlin/Morgana one is amazing! 

YES. SHIP BONNIE WITH EVERYONE! (would you believe I have that as a tag on tumblr? because I do. accurate no?) AND OMG CATCH UP. even if 3x15 was horrific at the end (urgh, don't get me started) Kol, the guy in the gif, one of Klaus' brothers, is AWESOME. psychotic, but awesome. if only JP had any inkling of giving Bonnie a decent storyline right? 

Aww, THANK YOU! Now go make some Bonnie stuff.

@ Mee: this is probably the best comment ever. ðŸ˜† Thanks babe!

@ senorita: thank you so much! aww, really? I wasn't so sure about that.

@ Fatima: thank you!
Originally posted by urworstnitemare

OH nice update as usual! You're so artistic! I dunno why but the update *kindof* reminded me of the show Once Upon A Time? (I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!!!) Its the only show I watch LOL. ANyhoo, I always like the quotes you pick to put on ur 'siggies?' :S...yeah...and erhmm...I wanna know what the bigger project of urs is about- I WANNA SEE IT!!!!!! I bet its amazing!!! 

*rubs eyes* you keep popping up from nowhere. ARE YOU REAL?

Aww, thank you! (I LOVE THAT SHOW! reminds you of that? HOW? haha.) haha, those are textures I find online mostly. The MerlinMorgana one is the quote Regina/Emma say to each other in 1x02. It suited the graphic no? (and that? erm, the only people who have seen that are Bhav, Mee and one of my other friends. lol. it's part of a novel I'm planning. soon k?)

Originally posted by lola610

Radzzz so glad to see an update after so long  LOVE the TVD gifs, the colorings and moments chosen are perfect... how do ya get them to stay so HQ in spite of being so big? And... more importantly... where's the OUAT stuff :P

aww, thank you! they're HQ because these aren't the ones I load on tumblr! Haha, these are HUGE. over an MB each. you shall be glad to know, this update? has OUAT. quite a bit of OUAT. :D

Originally posted by Jenifer.

What? You still haven't finished series 2?! You are...just something else. Get to it already woman, before my grey hairs appear. I'll dye them early if I have to *glares*.

Onto the update, I'm loving the Merlin siggie and how interesting (for want of a better word) is Kol?

PS - expect a scrap, ask, PM, everything for my Hobbit request. I WANT IT!

oh shush. I've had other things to watch. I shall finish it now that there's a void with TVD on (another) hiatus. (stupid show is stupid. TVD that is, not Merlin.) 

Yay, thanks! And yes! psychotic is more accurate. Gorgeous, but psychotic. HAVE YOU SEEN THE STUFF ON TUMBLR? :O

*facedesk* I really need to work on that. The update after the next k?

@ Aashi: SURE GO AHEAD.
My comments are always amazing 😃
HEY ARADHNA. HIII. HELLO. HIII.
RADZ you should make me something as a surprise! 😲
OHMYGOSH I FORGOT THAT I HAVE A CURT MEGA ICON AND A DARREN CRISS SIGGY :O
THANK YOU BOTH OF YOU.

also, Mee. Ooohh, I should. but since imgur is being mean, the next update shall have something or other for you. :D