Aksh innocent but irritatingly childish.. - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

Akshara gets influenced by people very easily...when her friends told her that in arranged marriage, boys act like they've done a favor to the girl by agreeing to marry her, she believed them ! when dadi asked her to understand his silence , she believed her and started acting on it....but where did her khamoshi led her, she's already seen an example of that..now again she's onto khamoshi and it's zuban, it's really irritating to hear ....

and Sonu , i can't believe that after years of marriage a couple develops that much understanding b/w each other ke they understand each others silence....how is it possible and why is it required? just say it clearly na whatz in ur mind? when in today's times it's difficult to understand each other's viewpoints then howz it possible to read silence perfectly? if a couple is SO perfect then they can read each other's mind from day 1 itself ! it's either there or it's not there..how can it come with time? u said it right...she's looking for perfection in Naitik and her marriage and tht's what the process of understanding relationship is all about..that nobody can be perfect..that's how acceptance come..

Sorry for jumping in...

"i can't believe that after years of marriage a couple develops that much understanding b/w each other ke they understand each others silence....how is it possible and why is it required?"

I beg to differ. I think after knowing your partner for years you slowly start understanding what is going on in his/her mind most of the times. I think not always but most of the times one can understand the others silence. May be not everyone but many do. It is however not required at all. It is also possible that from a couple, one does and one does not.

It is difficult to read one's mind from day one as it takes time to know the person completely just the way a newly wedded bahu (specially in arranged marriage) takes time to adjust into her new family. 

Naitik was always immature...I always believed that Akshara is more mature than Naitik...but her expecting everything to be perfect from day 1 is wrong , expecting so much from Naitik that he will read her silence is not right.....specially after knowing Naitik so well...just bec. she got married, and husband wife complete each other and they can read each other's silence etc. etc. doesn't mean she's come to that level of understanding with her husband..she needs to develop that with Naitik ..the process can never be one sided..efforts are missing from Akshara's side so she must work on it now...

Amisha, ur very rite 😆 Siddeshwari is irritatingly childish..no wonder her husband is 🤔

yea i agree with  u charu di.. !! akshara is mor emature den naitik is... shes just innocent, and this whole 'reading each othr silence' thing started frm her daadi...so she believes its true...and anyway dis is her 1st relationship,and tt too arranged marriage...probably tts y she expects it all to be perfect,like a fairy tale..but as time goes by,she would learn and be more mature for sure...Naitik needs to grow up faster tho...!!!

and ya siddeshwari , altho a sweet character, but her childish-ness and over innocence and bimbo behaviour gets on my nerves sometimes..!!!!😆
Originally posted by tvrocks

<br><br>Sorry for jumping in...<br><br><font color="#ff0000">"i can't believe that after years of marriage a couple develops that
much understanding b/w each other ke they understand each others
silence....how is it possible and why is it required?"</font><br><br>I beg to differ. I think after knowing your partner for years you slowly start understanding what is going on in his/her mind most of the times. I think not always but most of the times one can understand the others silence. May be not everyone but many do. It is however not required at all. It is also possible that from a couple, one does and one does not. <br><br>It is difficult to read one's mind from day one as it takes time to know the person completely just the way a newly wedded bahu (specially in arranged marriage) takes time to adjust into her new family. <br><br>

yaar howz it possible to read others minds? ok by looking at someone you can tell he's sad or upset or happy or confused but how can you know the reason?

yaar howz it possible to read others minds? ok by looking at someone you can tell he's sad or upset or happy or confused but how can you know the reason?

Yes Charu what i meant by reading silence is somewhat like tvrocks say......
It is not required ...it comes on its own....like lemme give u an example i believe i read in one of your post that you are a mother of cute lil girl.....now when when she didn't know how to express herself in words werent you able to make out what she needs ...what she is trying to see.....ofcourse she used gestures....
But still you could make out without language.......
Now what i consider reading one's silence is reading/knowing someone what he wants or trying to say or feeling at that particular time without him actually saying it in the form of vocal language....
And i also didn't believe that it can happen but it does....if you look around i'am sure you'll get examples in your own house....your parents , your in-laws or some other couple who have spent say many years being married...don't they understand each other's unsaid things.....
I'll soon be celebrating my 8th yr of marriage and this type of khamooshi padna has just begun for me...since past say 1-2 yrs i feel i'am more able to understand /gauge the thoughts (even when he doesn't say )of my hubby more than i used to be...same for him he can sense out my unsaid thoughts.....

Now i don't know whether this comes from how long one has been married or the age factor....i think both play a role....you mature with age and that helps too...

Required or not....now that depends on the couple itself...if they speak their mind then you don't need it...but if one of them is a man/woman of few words then i think it would make it easier....but as i said this cannot be taught...it comes naturally..........
And you said this quality either it is there or it isn't .....that's not the case in arranged marriages...although you know the other person ...his likes , dislikes...but till you start  living with them you don't know the small ,tiny bits of their personality  which shapes their thought process...and hence help's in understanding them more........

I hope you got my point...if not i can clarify further....
Originally posted by sks7

It is not required ...it comes on its own....like lemme give u an example i believe i read in one of your post that you are a mother of cute lil girl.....now when when she didn't know how to express herself in words werent you able to make out what she needs ...what she is trying to see.....ofcourse she used gestures....
Now what i consider reading one's silence is reading/knowing someone what he wants or trying to say or feeling at that particular time without him actually saying it in the form of vocal language....
And i also didn't believe that it can happen but it does....if you look around i'am sure you'll get examples in your own house....your parents , your in-laws or some other couple who have spent say many years being married...don't they understand each other's unsaid things.....
I'll soon be celebrating my 8th yr of marriage and this type of khamooshi padna has just begun for me...since past say 1-2 yrs i feel i'am more able to understand /gauge the thoughts (even when he doesn't say )of my hubby more than i used to be...same for him he can sense out my unsaid thoughts.....

Now i don't know whether this comes from how long one has been married or the age factor....i think both play a role....you mature with age and that helps too...

Required or not....now that depends on the couple itself...if they speak their mind then you don't need it...but if one of them is a man/woman of few words then i think it would make it easier....but as i said this cannot be taught...it comes naturally..........
And you said this quality either it is there or it isn't .....that's not the case in arranged marriages...although you know the other person ...his likes , dislikes...but till you start  living with them you don't know the small ,tiny bits of their personality  which shapes their thought process...and hence help's in understanding them more........

I agree with Sonu...over time you start learning and knowing more about the person and how they will react to certian situations etc...so you can predict and know how they will react and express things without even saying anything. That happens a lot with me and my husband and even though we talk everything in our hearts without even the slightest hesitation, there are many times I know what he is going to say or how he will react to something I or his mom or someone else does....it definitly comes over time and even though we may not always be right but for most times we are...
baap re baap .....aap logon ne kitne bade bade comments diye hai........padhne mein mujhe saara din lag jayega.......i cud not reply coz i was not here....n abhi toh its not possible to read .......itne toh answers bhi nahi padhe honge.......

aap logon ka jawaab nahi......
Originally posted by Tafseer

baap re baap .....aap logon ne kitne bade bade comments diye hai........padhne mein mujhe saara din lag jayega.......i cud not reply coz i was not here....n abhi toh its not possible to read .......itne toh answers bhi nahi padhe honge.......

aap logon ka jawaab nahi......
yeh topic hamare samaj mein nahi aayega.i tried but left it.u try once if u wish.

Thanks Sonu. I was struggling with words as I myself am a person of few words. You expressed mostly what I wanted to.

<br><br>Yes Charu what i meant by reading silence is somewhat like tvrocks say......<br>It is not required ...it comes on its own....like lemme give u an example i believe i read in one of your post that you are a mother of cute lil girl.....now when when she didn't know how to express herself in words werent you able to make out what she needs ...what she is trying to see.....ofcourse she used gestures....<br>But still you could make out without language.......<br>Now what i consider reading one's silence is reading/knowing someone what he wants or trying to say or feeling at that particular time without him actually saying it in the form of vocal language....<br>And i also didn't believe that it can happen but it does....if you look around i'am sure you'll get examples in your own house....your parents , your in-laws or some other couple who have spent say many years being married...don't they understand each other's unsaid things.....<br>I'll soon be celebrating my 8th yr of marriage and this type of khamooshi padna has just begun for me...since past say 1-2 yrs i feel i'am more able to understand /gauge the thoughts (even when he doesn't say )of my hubby more than i used to be...same for him he can sense out my unsaid thoughts.....<br><br>Now i don't know whether this comes from how long one has been married or the age factor....i think both play a role....you mature with age and that helps too...<br><br>Required or not....now that depends on the couple itself...if they speak their mind then you don't need it...but if one of them is a man/woman of few words then i think it would make it easier....but as i said this cannot be taught...it comes naturally..........<br>And you said this quality either it is there or it isn't .....that's not the case in arranged marriages...although you know the other person ...his likes , dislikes...but till you start living with them you don't know the small ,tiny bits of their personality which shapes their thought process...and hence help's in understanding them more........<br><br>I hope you got my point...if not i can clarify further....<br>

Sonu i completely understand your POV...but aisa sabke saath kaise ho sakta hai? you can obviously guess somebody's reaction, what they want, whether they're happy or sad etc. etc. but how can you guess what the other person is thinking? yes after knowing somebody all these years, you know a person's likes dislikes, his habits so well that it's easy to guess...but still, it's possible to make a mistake then? then why rely on this one thing ? i don't know if i'm able to explain my POV..but relying on these things to keep ur relationship going is so silly...is it a sign of a sign of a strong relationship (like what akshara thinks) or is it better to try and communicate so that therez no room for any doubt..

😕
Originally posted by pinky35

yeh topic hamare samaj mein nahi aayega.i tried but left it.utry once if u wish.

🤣 is it that difficult?