Aksh innocent but irritatingly childish.. - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by lats55

I never felt that she is irritatingly childish..!!!!!!!!!! she is ok with her age of 19..

Relationship between husband and wife as our own aksh words is too personal... so you will find the difference in her handling her husband as well as other members of the family very different... you cannot compare those relationships at all. She can be stubborn with her husband, but she cannot be stubborn with other members... in married relationship husband is the one who should know you in and out, not others...

What is irritating you here is the fact that she is yet to confess her love and you are in love with character naitik and you feel that it is not right...

But looking at the other angle...

I can say, Akshara is right too, it is not easy to confess ILU so fast when a person is so shy... it is difficult and i can understand her stand completely... and i am sure this person is going to confess not when naitik is asking her, but when it is really required..

An example I can say is that if gaya3 talks to naitik about his job refusal and he gets upset, and I am sure that time akshara going to say the 3 magical words... what I mean to say here is that she need a situation to come out of her shyness... here she is going to overcome that..

She is the kind of character who does not waste her words unnecessarily... when she say these 3 words, that will have much more impact in his life than simply saying ILU at SR1 or SR2 or any other occasions..

It is not that she does not wanted to confess, but always the situations taken different mould whenever she was ready and naturally it might have put her off...

She is not going to be silent if naitik's zidd is not right or for unnecessary reason, she is going to take her stand... but if she thinks he zidd is right, you can expect her to be silent and supporting him.. Just my 10 cents..

Lata, I abs loved your 10 cents👍🏼 ....I get your POV loud & clear. ......my cents looks plain now need to spice it up😉 just for u dear. will be back soon with my reply.

Edited by 5cents - 14 years ago
Originally posted by fsurve117

I think we here at forum are soe Romantic full so expecting everything to happen quickly.

Coming back to the topic, Akshara has her own charm she had shown maturity during SR. She had shown her Love during the wedding (as Charu has pointed out) but now something is missing in her dealings with her Hubby. She has expectations but is still not ready to confess her love.

1 question does it happen like this in real life?

i think problem here is with the story writer.. concept of the story was arranged marriage, but they made character fall in love before marriage.. now after marriage they are bringing the arranged marriage concept, and that is realistic.. we cannot accept it due to the reason that the characters are already in love and bringing the arranged marriage story is not correct ... so is the confusion..

what they are showing here thru akshara is arranged marriage concept, if you leave aside they are in love, everything will be in order ..
Originally posted by ahana2009

im a fan of akshi...............i too blv dat shes childish bt this is wht makes naitik luv her more and more.........i dont agree shes irritating...........its just she sumtyms cant express her feeling as shes an introvert girl ..........shes too cute whn she blushes madly...........and i lyk her whn shes in a mood of excitement.........i lykd the the way she said on her 2nd suhag raat"arey yeh to bilkul suhag raat ki tara lag raha hai"......................lol she was so pure with her innocence....................ofcourse she is luv with naitik bt cant express her feelings at tyms bcz shes a true conservative indian naree............and sumtyms she does dat to pull naitiks legs...................kyun ke she knows naitik gets hyper by her this behavior of not saying those 3 words..............

ultimately shes a simple ordinary girl next door  who can make her sweet hubby fall in luv with her more and more by tym.....................

well said!!!!!!!!
I love Naitik lots and lots (his character i mean or his characteristics) but Akshara is one character in the show who's truely applauding...actively and passively she's done so much for Naitik and his family , she's actually surpassed my expectations...i mean it's very difficult to change yourself in just 1 day in a totally alien atmosphere...yes, she had no choice but for every normal girl, it does take time..that way she has held her parents's head high....and also Naitik's (tht's one reason he's fallen head over heels for her)

Now coming to her behavior regarding Naitik, well I like the way she handles him...She knows his weak point (and that is she herself) and she makes full use of it :) ......she must never pamper him like his mom and sisters ..Akshara is the one who can keep him grounded and she has ! kudos to her for this ! .....I'd already said that I'm not in a hurry to hear i love you from her bec. Naitik has always got what he wanted very easily but this time he must understand that love cannot be forced...so when she will say it when she will actually feel it, that will be the moment when Naitik will value it more and Akshara will come out of her shell and shed all her inhibitions and feel closer to Naitik...

She loves him, therez no doubt about that but one, physical intimacy takes time and also, being the girl she is, she wants Naitik to initiate..he keeps teasing her or he's trying to read her mind, whether or not she's ready for it , whatever is the reason, it's fine...

Tina, she's not childish...itna childish toh Naitik bhi hai..and they r kids u know na....they both might not know what to do/say at the right/wrong moment but they're still learning...they're experiencing these emotions for the first time so this hesitation or shyness or confusion is natural....for us they were in love before marriage but what i saw, they hardly interacted with each other...it was more of attraction and the feeling of being loved which they experienced at that time...during marriage & after marriage, on their SR, i wud say they both felt the true & deep love which they have for each other in their hearts...their love passed all hurdles (like RR and Naitik's ego)

We can't judge Akshara only through her actions bec. someone is writing her character..it may or not make sense to us now, what she's doing but i'm sure when she confesses, we'll come to know why it was delayed so much...Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
well said charu di.........
u supported akshara equally as u support naitik..
Wow... This post described Akshara so well. Everyone's point of view if summed up covers everything I wanted to say.

If I will come up with anything more to describe Akshara will surely post Pinky but I can not think of anything so far. I too am becoming crazier day by day. I copied everyone's post and made a document just to check if I can add anything lol. I can not believe I can be this crazy for a TV show!

I love both Akshara and Naitik...probably maybe a lil more biased towards akshara(maybe because of the feminist in me) and that's why i'am a bit more disappointed with her cold attitude towards Naitik...
.I was angry with Naitik what he did in marriage...even after knowing the reason now, i still feel he ruined the most impostant day of their life...they can take their pheras again....but those customs, those rishtedaars(no matter how irritating they were), those rasms will not come back again....and i think girls have so many dreams of their wedding day ...and Akshara's dreams were shattered....

Coming to Akshara ....Now since she has forgiven him and she loves him...what i'am not understanding is the delay in confessing....confessing matlab ILU....
I agree with Lata and charu and Tina and all others here...but still i'am as confused as Akshara that what is the hitch in saying ILU...
Possible scenario's where one cannot say ILU

1.)Hasn't had the perfect oppurtunity...but in my opinion she has had it ........

2.)she doesn't love him......but thats not the case she herself told her fren that she loves him.....

3.)Naitik doesn't love him.....thats also not the case ..he has shown his love many a times...not the 3 words but one can make out that he loves her....

4.)Shy.....This does influence it but i think they are not total strangers...plus she can discuss such serious issues like Bhola-Dhaniya, Mamaji, RR...which needs a certain comfort level btw a couple..which acc. to me comes only when you know the other person well and you love them.....

Now what i'am not getting is that if you really love someone you want them to know it as soon as possible...and want to make them happy which in turn makes you happy.....
then why the delay?????

This is the reason why i'am mad at Akshara for not saying it....and not because Naitik wants to hear it...she should say it for herself.....it will make her feel better and in return abundance of love from Naitik which he will do otherwise too.....

Plus i think one more aspect of Akshara's personality is that she is a idealist....she wants the perfect husband and marriage relationship which she has grown up seeing ...and knowingly or unknowingly these things influence us..... she wants Naitik to understand those things which she doesn't say(khaamoshi)......but she is not getting the point that this level of understanding comes with time...the more time you spend with your partner the more you know them....there is no fast forward for this or a crash course either......and i think Daadi is the person who can explain her better about this that it will take time and she is wrong in expecting this from Naitik after just 2-3 days of living together......
Edited by sks7 - 14 years ago

<br><br>i think problem here is with the story writer.. concept of the story was arranged marriage, but they made character fall in love before marriage.. now after marriage they are bringing the arranged marriage concept, and that is realistic.. we cannot accept it due to the reason that the characters are already in love and bringing the arranged marriage story is not correct ... so is the confusion.. <br><br>what they are showing here thru akshara is arranged marriage concept, if you leave aside they are in love, everything will be in order ..<br>

Lata, it's wrong to think that couples never meet/interact each other in an arranged marriage...they get time to know each other and unlike what was shown in yrkkh, the parents also want their children to be comfortable with each other so they hardly object to them meeting before marriage...

In yrkkh, Naitik and Akshara were totally in love before marriage..from the time they agreed to marry to their engagement to the time when they interacted in the temple, to their wedding, they went through the process of falling in love..YET therez a lot to be desired bec. in love/arranged marriage you actually know your partner only after marriage....so therez this process of getting comfortable in each other's company and know each other inside out....Naitik is not a stranger to Akshara, yet may be, due to any reason she might be feeling the hitch (ab that toh only she knows what's the hitch)
Originally posted by pinky35

i did not understand waht bhabhi ma was trying to explain.she was so confusing i was not even trying to understand.i was just like brett lee's bouncer to me.

Shivji's "ardhnareeshwar" roop is a deep rooted philosophy which i read in shiv puran but could never comprehend it ..in simple words, what bhabhi ma said "husband wife ek doosre ke poorak hote hain" means they complete each other....the rest was pretty simple to understand...

<p class="MsoNormal">Relationship between husband and
wife as our own aksh words is too personal... so you will find the difference
in her handling her husband as well as other members of the family very
different... you cannot compare those relationships at all. She can be stubborn
with her husband, but she cannot be stubborn with other members... in married
relationship husband is the one who should know you in and out, not others...</p>

<p class="MsoNormal"></p>

<p class="MsoNormal">What is irritating you here is
the fact that she is yet to confess her love and you are in love with character
naitik and you feel that it is not right... </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">But looking at the other angle...
</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">I can say, Akshara is right too,
it is not easy to confess ILU so fast when a person is so shy... it is
difficult and i can understand her stand completely... and i am sure this
person is going to confess not when naitik is asking her, but when it is really
required.. </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">An example I can say is that if
gaya3 talks to naitik about his job refusal and he gets upset, and I am sure
that time akshara going to say the 3 magical words... what I mean to say here
is that she need a situation to come out of her shyness... here she is going to
overcome that..</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">She is the kind of character who does
not waste her words unnecessarily... when she say these 3 words, that will have
much more impact in his life than simply saying ILU at SR1 or SR2 or any other occasions..</p>

<p class="MsoNormal">It is not that she does not
wanted to confess, but always the situations taken different mould whenever she
was ready and naturally it might have put her off... </p>

<p class="MsoNormal">She is not going to be silent if
naitik's zidd is not right or for unnecessary reason, she is going to take her stand...
but if she thinks he zidd is right, you can expect her to be silent and
supporting him.. Just my 10 cents..</p>

<br><br><br><br><br>
in married relationship husband is the one who should know you in and out, not others.

Lata, in a married relationship, it's important to know each family member for a peaceful and happy life (it's difficult and very less cud achieve but it's very easy for the tellyland bahu)..but ur rite...the relationship with husband is different from the rest & it's very personal so it's ok if her attitude is different with Naitik..and she knows Naitik more than anyone else in the family, that too makes a difference

I can say, Akshara is right too, it is not easy to confess ILU so fast when a person is so shy
Lata, when she loves him , it's not difficult to say i love you..it should be difficult for her to confess but she's already done that...saying i love you is just next to nothing but still if she's shy then let her take her time

It is not that she does not wanted to confess, but always the situations taken different mould whenever she was ready and naturally it might have put her of

confession is what she said on their SR...the next night, the way she started off, it was more like a complaint rather than starting of a confession...what's the point in starting with "humari shadi mein kitni gadbad ho gayi..and shadi kitni ajeeb si feeling hoti hai..." obviously naitik will understand that she's upset abt the wedding and wanted to make her smile....if she had started with tht dialogue which she said later "mujhe lagta hai shadi aise hai vaise hai aur main isko..etc. etc." may be the scene wud be different