A Lifetime Of Memories||Chapter3:Sometimes||Page13

iwantitall thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

A Lifetime Of Memories 

What is life without friends? Without knowing atleast once that theres someone who you can count on blindly without having second thoughts of whether you can or you cant?

Thats what you need! Thats what everyone on earth needs. A dwelling bond of love,hope, forgiveness, trust and an unsaid promise of being there. Friendship.

Friendship is something that everyone on earth has experienced atleast once in their life. Some broken some still alive and some lost in the shades of time.

But some are those which last forever and ever.

Thats the bond that was shared by ameera, aasma, idha, noor, oshin and toya.

They were 6  sixteen year old girls who lived in delhi.

Asma was a girl with a future-thoughts-who-cares sort of a thinking. She wanted to live for today and for now. She was a bright sensitive jolly girl who can never understand the trivial thoughts of the so-called-gossipgirls.

Her parents divorced when she was just a little kid, around 4. But still she came out of it and is always around to help her friends and all those who need some comfort.

She recently started her own club in school called penny free care. Through that she tries her best to reach out to the hurt and unathered people in her soul who might as well just need someone to talk to.

Ameera was a girl who tried to see a silver lining in every cloud. Her aspirations reached out to the sky and did not break by anything.

She lived with her parents and her big sister, prarthna who also studied in the same school. Her brother, rishabh lived out of india and came once in a while to visit.

Idha was a girl with a beautiful heart. She never judged people by the way they look but by the way their heart is. She was gentle, warm and loving towards everone for which she is even now known by all the school people as bright heart.

Noor was a highly intelligent and pretty girl. She had a tinge of classic feel to her. She was known to be the acid queen by those who didn't know her. And as a scarred face by those who did know her. She was a girl who preffered being alone since everytime she came close to someone, something bad happens. And so she created a strange barrier in her heart which broke only when she met ameera, oshin, aasma, idha and toya.

About oshin well she was just like those girl next doors whos just looking for some fun. A complete tomboy football freak who can never cheat her friends.

Toya is oshins twin. They both don't look same, and neither do they the same things. Toya was a complete designer freak who cant live without shopping and boys. She is the heart throb of almost all the guys in her school.

Join in this beautiful, love filled. Sensuous story of their friendship which lasted long after they are gone.

Love sindhya

chapter 1- Page 7

chapter 2- Page 11

chapter 3- Page 13
Edited by cool.sindhya - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishithini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi sindhya!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
awesome concept.......really interesting. I would love to read more.
continue soon.
love u a lot...πŸ˜ƒ
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
WOW! Sounds gr8..
:D do cont soon.
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wonderful dear.. i loved the introduction......

EditedπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by preethis - 14 years ago
iwantitall thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishithini

hi sindhya!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

awesome concept.......really interesting. I would love to read more.
continue soon.
love u a lot...πŸ˜ƒ

thnks nishi..
plzzzz mujhe agle part ke liyee chamaat sys mat maarna
iwantitall thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bollywood_chic

WOW! Sounds gr8..

:D do cont soon.

thnksss snuzyy my  sistah!!😳
mohseena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
mast conept hai yaar!!! and i dont think i have to tell u to pm me whn u update this!!!
\keep it up
luv Ana
iwantitall thumbnail
waitingg preethi di!!
huggss
iwantitall thumbnail
Originally posted by: mohseena

mast conept hai yaar!!! and i dont think i have to tell u to pm me whn u update this!!!
\keep it up
luv Ana

awwwwww annaa...
seeee ive foundd a newww wayy of venting out my frustrationn...πŸ˜†
mohseena thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cool.sindhya

awwwwww annaa...

seeee ive foundd a newww wayy of venting out my frustrationn...πŸ˜†

AWESOMME DEAR!!!! just let all the crap out!!! =D