Posted: 14 years ago

Apparently an international pizza chain has introduced a size zero pizza and implied that it is inspired by Kareena Kapoor.

Kareena who wasn't in the country (India) for five days didn't know this was happening until sister Karishma Kapoor called kareena and informed her. Kareena states she loves pizza and once her mom had to fly aborad as kareena was longing for her local pizza and her mom had to take it to her.

This is what bebo had to say;
"I love Italian food,'' says Bebo. "I must eat pizza at least twice a week; and yes, I'm flattered that a pizza has been named after me.'' But, she added, "Honestly speaking, I'm no longer a size zero. I'm slightly rounded because I need to be that way for my role in Karan Johar's Hindi version of Step Mom."

Incidentally, the size zero pizza is a thin crust affair with healthy vegetable toppings and some low-fat cheese. "It's a misconception that cheese is unhealthy,'' argues Bebo. "My dietician has put me on a cheese diet for the longest time. Cheese has the right fat percentage required for the body and if eaten right, it can be advantageous rather than detrimental.''

crediit: pinkvilla.com

Ha thats a honour i guess..
LOL

pizza

"Im eating kareena pizza"--> sounds bad
lols size zero pizza oh god sounds funny.
That actually sounds like a good pizza from the description. But that would be so weird to order.
Originally posted by carolinecj

LOL

pizza

"Im eating kareena pizza"--> sounds bad

no it would be more like, im eating kareena...........LOL 

and at take out you'd say.........ill have kareena to go....

everyone gets to have a peice of kareena haha

Lol.. I read tis news.. a while back.. and when they accused the onwners of using Karu's name.. they said no they got inspired by Paris Hilton! lolz.. But I love love love.. thin crust pizza.. specially from Dominos..OMFG.. feeling hungry..lolz

okay!! gr8 for bebo n her admirers but how are they suppose to order it like can i have Kareena or zero-size and are we gonna get a Saiphu pizza with this muft! muft! muft!😕
Does this pizza have zero calories 😆 It would be gr8 then.